1. Abbasi O and Rahimi Sh (2016) Effect of Medieinal Herbs on Poultry under Heat stress. MSc Thesis, Tarbiat Modarred University.
2. Ao X, Yoo J, Zhou T, Wang J, Meng Q, Yan L, Cho J and Kim I (2011). Effects of fermented garlic powder supplementation on growth performance, blood profiles and breast meat quality in broilers. Livestock Science, 141(1): 85-89.
3. Dovizio M, Tacconelli S, Sostres C, Ricciotti E and Patrignani P (2012) Mechanistic and pharmacological issues of aspirin as an anticancer agent. Pharmaceuticals 5(12): 1346-1371.
4. Fallah R, Kiani A, Azarfar A (2013) Effect of Artichoke Leaves Meal and Mentha Extract on Immune Cells and Blood Biochemical Parameters of Broilers. Global Veterinaria, 10(1): 99-102.
5. Fani MO, Ebrahimzadeh A, Ansari NH, Ghazaghi M (2013) Effect of Milk thistle (Silybum marianum L.) and Thyme (Thymus vulgaris L.) herbs on immunity and some blood metabolites in broiler chicks. Journal of Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 7(26): 1836-1843.
6. Fathi M, Haydari M, Tanha T (2016) Influence of dietary aspirin on growth performance, antioxidant status, and mortality due to ascites in broiler chickens. Poultry Science Journal, 4(2): 139-46.
7. Fathi M, Nazeradl K, Nezhad YE, Shahryar HA, Daneshyar M, Tanha T (2011) Antioxidant enzyme activities characterization in pulmonary hypertension syndrome (PHS) in broilers. Research Journal of Biological Sciences, 6(3): 118-23.
8. Fathiazad F and Sanaz H (2011) A review on Hyssopus officinalis L.: Composition and biological activities. African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 5(17): 1959-1966.
9. Havenstein G, Ferket P and Qureshi M (2003) Growth, livability, and feed conversion of 1957 versus 2001 broilers when fed representative 1957 and 2001 broiler diets. Poultry Science, 82(10): 1500-1508.
10. Hoehler D, Lemme A, Ravindran V, Bryden W and Rostagno H (2005) Feed formulation in broiler chickens based on standardized ileal amino acid digestibility. Pages 78-91 in Proc. Proceedings of the third Mid-Atlantic Nutrition Conference.
11. Julian R (1987) The effect of increased sodium in the drinking water on right ventricular hypertrophy, right ventricular failure and ascites in broiler chickens. Avian Pathology, 16(1): 61-71.
12. Kadowitz PJ, Lippton HL, McNamara DB, Spannhake EW and Hyman AL (1982) Action and metabolism of prostaglandins in the pulmonary circulation. Advances in prostaglandin, thromboxane, and leukotriene research 10: 333.
13. Luger D, Shinder D, Wolfenson D and Yahav S (2003) Erythropoiesis regulation during the development of ascites syndrome in broiler chickens: A possible role of corticosterone. Journal of animal science, 81(3): 784-90.
14. Mohamadamini M, Shariatmadari F and Hosseini SA (2015) The effects of turmeric, thyme and cinnamon on parameters related to ascites syndrome in Arian broilers. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 31(3): 436-445.
15. Moro MH, Beran GW, Hoffman LJ and Griffith RW (1998) Effects of cold stress on the antimicrobial drug resistance of Escherichia coli of the intestinal flora of swine. Letters in applied microbiology, 27(5): 251-4.
16. Ogunwande IA, Flamini G, Cioni PL, Omikorede O, Azeez RA, Ayodele AA and Kamil YO (2010) Aromatic Plants growing in Nigeria: Essential Oil Constituents of Cassia alata (Linn.) Roxb and Helianthus annuus L. Records of Natural Products, 4(4): 211-217.
17. Pakdel A, Van Arendonk JA, Vereijken AL and Bovenhuis H (2002) Direct and maternal genetic effects for ascites-related traits in broilers. Poultry Science, 81(9): 1273-1279.
18. Rajani J, Torshizi K and Rahimi Sh (2011) Control of ascites mortality and improved performance and meat shelf-life in broilers using feed adjuncts with presumed antioxidant activity, Animal Feed Science and Technology, 170(3): 239-245.
19. Ross 308 Broiler Nutrition Specification (2014) Managementguide. Zarbal Co.
20. SAS Institute (2004) SAS User’s Guide. Version 8 ed. SAS Inst. Inc., Cary, NC.
21. Shirzadi F, Shariatmadari F and Karimi torshizi MA (2014) Effect of Rhuscoriaria L. and Prosopis farcta on Microbial Population and Ascytes Control in Broiler Chickens Reared under Cold Stress. Ph.D. thesis, Tarbiat Modarred University.
22. Shokri AN, Akbari Gharaei M, Varmaghani S, Taherpour K, Khatibjoo A and Soltani M (2018) Effect of Lemon verbena, Artichoke and Common sage on response of broilers chickens under cold stress. Ph.D. thesis, Ilam University.
23. Swayne DE (1998) Laboratory manual for the isolation and identification of avian pathogens. American Association of Avian Pathologists, University of Pennsylvania.
24. Tajodini M, Samadi F, Hashemi SR, Hassani S and Shams-Shargh M (2014) Effects of Different Levels of Artichoke (Cynara scolymus L.) Powder and Vitamin E on Performance and Immune System Response of Broiler Chickens. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 31(69): 92-101.
25. Varmaghany S, Karimi Torshizi MA, Rahimi S, Lotfollahian H and Hassanzadeh M (2015) The effects of increasing levels of dietary garlic bulb on growth performance, systolic blood pressure, hematology, and ascites syndrome in broiler chickens. Poultry science, 94(8): 1812-20.