کارگر ن، مرادی شهربابک م، مروج ح و رکوعی م (1385) تخمین پارامترهای ژنتیکی صفات رشد و پشم در گوسفند کرمانی. نشریه پژوهش و سازندگی. 73: 95-88.
2. Aliarabi H, Fadayifar A, Tabatabaei MM, Zamani P, Bahari A, Farahvar A and Dezfoulian AH (2015) Effect of zinc source on hematological, metabolic parameters and mineral balance in lambs. Biological Trace Element Research 168: 82-90.
3. AOAC (2002) Official Methods of Analysis, 16th ed. Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Arlington, VA, USA.
4. Arelovich HM, Owens FN, Horn GW and Vizcarra JA (2000) Effects of supplemental zinc and manganese on ruminal fermentation, forage intake, and digestion by cattle fed prairie hay and urea. Journal of Animal Science 78: 2972-2979.
5. Broderick GA and Kang JH (1980) Automated simultaneous determination of ammonia and total amino acids in ruminal fluid and in vitro media. Journal of Dairy Science 54: 1176-1183.
6. Dikeman ME (2007) Effects of metabolic modifiers on carcass traits and meat quality. Meat Science77: 121-135.
7. Fadayifar A, Aliarabi H, Tabatabaei MM, Bahari A, Malecki M and Dezfoulian AH (2012) Improvement in lamb performance on barley based diet supplemented with zinc. Livestock Science 144: 285-289.
8. Garg AK, Vishal M and Dass RS (2008) Effect of organic zinc supplementation on growth, nutrient utilization and mineral profile in lambs. Journal of Animal Feed Science and Technology 144: 82-96.
9. Hatfield PG, Snowder GD, Head WA, Glimp HA, Short RH and Besser T (1995) Production of ewes rearing single or twin lambs: effect of dietary crude protein percentage and supplemental zinc methionine. Journal of Animal Science 73: 1227-1238.
10. Jafarpour N, Khorvash M, Rahmani HR, Pezeshki A and Hosseini Ghaffari M (2015) Dose–responses of zinc–methionine supplements on growth, blood metabolites and gastrointestinal development in sheep. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition 99: 668-675.
11. Kessler J, Morel I, Dufey FA, Gutzwiller A, Stern A and Geyes H (2003) Effect of organic zinc sources on performance, zinc status, and carcass, meat, and claw quality in fattening bulls. Livestock Production Science 81: 171-175.
12. Kumar NA, Kapoor V and Paliwal VK (2002) Effect of zinc supplementation in conventional diets on nutrient digestibility, growth and nitrogen balance in kids. Annals of Agriculture and Biological Research 7: 201-206.
13. Kun B, Weili S, Chunyi L, Kaiying W, Zhipeng L, Shidan B and Guangyu L (2015) Effects of dietary zinc supplementation on nutrient digestibility, haematological biochemical parameters and production performance in male Sika deer (Cervus nippon).Animal Production Science 56: 997-1001.
14. McDonald P, Edwards RA, Greenhalgh JFD, Morgan CA, Sinclair LA and Wilkinson RG (2010) Animal nutrition. 7thed. Longman Scientific and Technical, New York, USA. 692 pp.
15. Malcolm-Callis KJ, Duff GC, Gunter SA, Kegley EB and Vermeire DA (2000) Effects of supplemental zinc concentration and source on performance, carcass characteristics and serum values in finishing beef steers. Journal of Animal Science 78: 2801-2808.
16. Mallaki M, Norouzian MA and Khadem AA (2015) Effect of organic zinc supplementation on growth, nutrient utilization, and plasma zinc status in lambs. Turkish Veterinary and Animal Science 39: 75-80.
17. Mandal GP, Dass RS, Isore DP, Garg AK and Ram GC (2007) Effect of zinc supplementation from two sources on growth, nutrient utilization and immune response in male crossbred cattle (Bos indicus× Bos taurus) bulls. Journal of Animal Feed Science and Technology 138: 1-12.
18. Mandal GP, Dass RS, Garg AK, Varshney VP and Mondal AB (2008) Effect of zinc supplementation from inorganic and organic sources on growth and blood biochemical profile in crossbred calves. Journal of Animal Feed Science 17: 147-156.
19. Mousaie A, Valizadeh R, Naserian AA, Heidarpour M and Kazemi Mehrjerdi H (2014) Impacts of feeding selenium-methionine and chromium-methionine on performance, serum components, antioxidant status and physiological responses to transportation stress of Baluchi ewe lambs. Biological Trace Element Research 162: 113-123.
20. NRC (2005) Mineral tolerance of animals. National Academies press, Washington, DC. USA. 496 pp.
21. NRC (2007) Nutrient Requirements of Small Ruminants: Sheep, Goats, Cervids, and New World Camelids. The National Academies Press, Washington, DC. USA.
22. Pal DT, Gowda NKS, Prasad CS, Amarnath R, Bharadwaj U, SureshBabu G and Sampath KT (2010) Effect of copper and zinc-methionine supplementation on bioavailability, mineral status and tissue concentrations of copper and zinc in ewes. Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology 24: 89-94.
23. Pi ZK, Wu Y and Liu JX (2005) Effect of pretreatment and pelletization on nutritive value of rice straw-based total mixed ration, and growth performance and meat quality of growing Boer goats fed on TMR. Small Ruminant Research 56: 81-88.
24. Puchala R, Sahlu T and Davis JJ (1999) Effects of zinc-methionine on performance of Angora goats. Small Ruminant Research 33: 1-8.
25. Robles V, Gonzalez LA, Ferret A, Manteca X and Calsamiglia S (2007) Effects of feeding frequency on intake, ruminal fermentation and feeding behavior in heifers fed high-concentrate diets. Journal of Animal Science 85: 2538-2547.
26. Salama AAK, Cajat G, Albanell E, Snch X and Casals R (2003) Effects of dietary supplements of zinc-methionine on milk production, udder health and zinc metabolism in dairy goats. Journal of Dairy Research 70: 9-17.
27. Sevi A, Annicchiarico G, Albenzio M, Taibi L, Muscio A and Dell’Aquila S (2001) Effects of solar radiation and feeding time on behavior, immune response and production of lactating ewes under high ambient temperature. Journal of Dairy Science 84: 629-640.
28. Shrivas K and Jaiswal NK (2013) Dispersive liquid-liquid micro-extraction for the determination of copper in cereals and vegetable food samples using flame atomic absorption spectrometry. Food Chemistry 141: 2263-2268.
29. Sobhanirad S and Naserian AA (2012) Effects of high dietary zinc concentration and zinc sources on hematology and biochemistry of blood serum in Holstein dairy cows. Animal Feed Science and Technology 177: 242-246.
30. Spears JW and Kegley EB (2002) Effect of zinc source (zinc oxide vs zinc proteinate) and level on performance, carcass characteristics, and immune response of growing and finishing steers. Journal of Animal Science80: 2747-2752.
31. Spears JW, Schlegel P, Seal MC and Lloyd KE (2004) Bioavailability of zinc from zinc sulfate and different organic zinc sources and their effects on ruminal volatile fatty acid proportions. Livestock Production Science 90: 211-217.
32. Suttle NF (2010) Mineral nutrition of livestock. 4th ed. CABI, Wallingford, Oxford shire, UK. 579 pp.
33. Wang RL, Liang JG, Lu L, Zhang LY, Li SF and Luo XG (2013) Effect of zinc source on performance, zinc status, immune response, and rumen fermentation of lactating cows. Biological Trace Element Research 152: 16-24.
34. Wenbin J, Xiaoping Z, Wei Z, Jianbo CH, Cuihua G and Zhihai J (2009) Effects of source of supplemental zinc on performance, nutrient digestibility and plasma mineral profile in cashmere goats. Asian-Australasian Journal of Animal Science 12: 1648-1653.
35. Yari M, Nikkhah A, Alikhani M, Khorvash M, Rahmani H and Ghorbani GR (2010) Physiological calf responses to increased chromium supply in summer. Journal of Dairy Science 93: 4111-4120.