2.Barros RD, Vieira SL, Favero A, Taschetto D, Mascarello NC, and Cemin HS (2012) Reassessing flavophospholipol effects on broiler performance. Revista Brasileira de Zootecnia. 41(12): 2458-2462.
3. Bomski A (1989) Basic laboratory investigations of haematology. In Polish. PZWL, Warszawa, Poland, 56-182.
4. Dey P and khaled K (2015) An extensive review on Allium ampeloprasum a magical herb. International Journal of Science and Research. 4: 371-376
5. Elagib HAA, El-Amin WIA, Elamin KM, and Malik HEE (2013). Effect of dietary garlic (allium sativum) supplementation as feed additive on broiler performance and blood profile. Journal of AnimalScience Advance. 3(2): 58-64.
6. Fadlalla IMT, Mohammed BH and Bakhiet AO (2010) Effect of feeding garlic on the performance and immunity of broilers. Asian Journal Poultry Science. 4: 182-189.
7. Frankic T, Voljc M, Salobir J and Rezar V (2009) Use of herbs and spices and their extracts in animal nutrition. Acta Agriculture Slovenica. 94:95-102.
8. Fritsch RM and Keusgen M (2006) Occurrence and taxonomic significance of cysteine sulphoxides in the genus Allium L. (Alliaccac). Phytochemistry. 67: 1127-1135.
9. Garcia VP, Catala-Gregori F, Hernandez MD, Megias and Madrid J (2007) Effect of formic acid and plant extracts on growth, nutrient digestibility, intestine mucosa morphology and meat yield of broilers. Journal of Applied Poultry Research. 16(4): 555-562.
10. Goodarzi M and Nanekarani SH (2014) Effect of Onion Extract in Drink Water on Performance and Carcass Traits in Broiler Chickens. IERI Procedia. 8: 107-112.
11. IjiPA, Hughes RJ, Choct M and Tivey DR (2001) Intestinal structure and function of broiler chickens on wheat-based diets supplemented with a microbial enzyme. Animal Science. 14: 54-60.
12. Klaver FAM and Van-dermeer R (1993) The assumed assimilation of cholesterol by lactobacilli and Bifidobacterium bifidum is due to their bils salt deconjugating activity. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. 59: 1120-1124.
13. Langhout PI and Provimi R (2000) New additives for broiler chickens. Worlds Poultry Science Association. (3)19.
14. Lewis MR, Rose SP and Mackenzie AM (2003) Effects of dietary inclusion of plant extracts on the growth performance of male broiler chickens. British Poultry Science. 44(1): 43–44.
15. Lillehoj HS and Lee KW (2012) Immune modulation of innate immunity as alternatives-to-antibiotics strategies to mitigate the use of drugs in poultry production. Poultry Science. 91: 1286-1291.
16. Miles RD, Butcher GD, Henry PR, and Littell RC (2006) Effect of Antibiotic Growth Promoters on Broiler Performance, Intestinal Growth Parameters and Qualitative Morphology. Poultry Science. 85: 476 -485.
17. Nobakht A, Rahimzadeh M, and Safamehr A (2011) Effect of mixture of Nettle, Mentha pulegium and Ziziphora on performance, carcass quality and blood cells of broilers. Journal of Iranian Medicinal Plants. 29(1): 215-224 (In Persian).
18. Rahimi S, and Khaksefidi A (2006) A comparison between the effects of a probiotic (Bioplus 2B) and an antiobiotic (virginiamycin) on the performance of broiler chickens under heat stress condition. Iranian Journal of Veterinary Research. 7(3):23-38.
19. Roghani M and Aghaiee M (2006) Effect of Allium ampeloprasum on serum glucose, triglyceride and total cholesterol of diabetic rats. Semnan Journal of Medical Science. 8(2): 73-77 (In Persian).
20. Saadat Shad H, Mazhari M, Esmaeilipour O, and Khosravinia H (2016) Effects of Thymol and Carvacrol on Productive Performance, Antioxidant Enzyme Activity and Certain Blood Metabolites in Heat Stressed Broilers. Iranian Journal of Applied Animal Science. 6(1):195-202.
21. SAS Institute. (2001). SAS®/STAT Software, Release 8. SAS Institute, Inc., Cary, NC. USA.
22. Yamauchi K (2006) Review on chicken intestinalvillus histological alteration relatedwith intestinal function. Poultry Science. 39: 229-242.
23. Zaboli GH, and Jahantigh M (2013) Effect of different levels of garlic powder on performance, intestine morphology, blood immunity and chemical composition of femur in broilers. Journal of Animal Productions. 13: 23-36 (In Persian).
24. Zhu XY, Zhong T, Pandya Y and Joerger RD (2002) 16S rRNA-based analysis of microbiota from the cecum of broiler chickens. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. 68: 124-137.