مرکز آمار ایران. 1392. گزارش چکیده آمار کشتار دام کشتارگاه های کشور، ص 13
2. Abdollahi M, Salehnia A, Mortazavi SH, Ebrahimi M, Shafiee A and Fouladian F (2003) Antioxidant, antidiabetic, antihyperlipidemic, reproduction stimulatory properties and safety of essential oil of Satureja khuzestanica in rat in vivo: A oxicopharmacological study. Medical Science Monitoring.9: 331–335.
3. Baiao NC and Lara LJC (2005) Oil and fat in broiler nutrition. Brazilian Journal of Poultry Science, l (7): 129-141.
4. Bartlett JR and Smith MO (2003) Effects of different levels of zinc on the performance and immunocompetence of broilers under heat stress. Poultry Science.82:1580–1588.
5. Basmacioglu H, Tokusoglu O and Ergul M (2004) The effect of oregano and rosemary essential oils or α-tocopheryl acetate on performance and lipid oxidation of meat enriched with n-3 PUFAs in broilers. South African Journal of Animal Science.34:197–210.
6. Crespo N and Esteve-Garcia E (2002) Dietary polyunsaturated fatty acids decrease fat deposition in separable fat depots but not in the remainder carcass. Journal of Poultry Science.81:512–518.
7. Elliott RJ (1984) Ektachem DT-60 Analyzer. Physician’s Leading Comput. J. 2, 6.
8. Elson CE and Qureshi AA (1995) Coupling the cholesterol- and tumor-suppressive actions of palm oil to the impact of its minor constituents on 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A reductase activity. Essential fatty acids.52: 205-208.
9. Folch J, Lees M and Sloane-Stanley GC (1957) A simple method for the isolation and purification of total lipids from animal tissues. Journal of Biological Chemistry.226: 497- 507.
10. Ghalamkari G, Toghyani M, Tavalaeian E, Landy N, Ghalamkari Z, and Radnezhad H (2011) Efficiency of different levels of Satureja hortensis L. (Savory) in comparison with an antibiotic growth promoter on performance, carcass traits, immune responses and serum biochemical parameters in broiler chickens. African Journal of Biotechnology.10:13318-13323.
11. Hadian J, Mirjalili M.H, Kanani M.R, Salehnia A, and Ganjipoor P(2011) Phytochemical and Morphological characterization of Satureja khuzistanica Jamzad populations from Iran. Chemistry and Biodiversity. 8(5): 902-915.
12. Klaver FAM and Vander Meer R (1993) The assumed assimilation of cholesterol by Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium bifidum is due to their bile salt deconjugating activity. Applied Environental Microbiology. 59: 1120-1124.
13. Knapp HR (1991) Fatty acids and hypertension. In: Galli C, Simopoulos AP and Tremoli E 1991 Effects of fatty acids and lipids in health and disease. Basel, Switzerland: Karger, 9–14.
14. Kouba M and Mourot J (2011) A review of nutritional effects on fat composition of animal products with special emphasis on n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids. Biochimistry.93: 13-17.
15. Lagarde M (2008) Docosahexaenoic acid: Nutrient and precursor of bioactive lipids. Eurpian Journal of Lipid Scienceand Technology.110: 673-678.
16. Lee KW, Everts H, Kappert HJ, Frehner M, Losa R and Beynen AC (2003) Effects of dietary essential oil components on growth performance, digestive enzymes and lipid metabolism in female broiler chickens. British Poultry Science.44: 450–457.
17. LippensM (2003) The influence of feed control on the growth pattern and production parameters of broiler chicken.Gent University, Belgium, Ph.D. thesis, 203 pp.
18. Moraes VMB, Malheiros RD, Bruggeman V, Collin A, Tona K, Van AS P, Onagbesan OM, Buyse J, Decuypere E and Macari M (2003) Effect of thermal conditioning during embryonic development on aspects of physiological responses of broilers to heat stress. Journal of Thermal Biology. 28:133-140.
19. National Research Council. (1994) Nutrient Requirements of Poultry. 9th rev. ed. National Academy Press, Washington, DC.
20. Rahimi A, Teymori Zadeh Z, Karimi Torshizi MA, OmidbaigiR and Rokni H (2011) Effect of the three herbal extracts on growth performance, immune system, blood factors and intestinal selected bacterial population in broiler chickens. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology. 13: 527-539.
21. SAS Institute (2002) SAS/STAT® Guide for personal computers. Version 9.1 Edition. SAS Institute, Inc., Cary, NC.
22. Simopoulos AP (2008) The Importance of the Omega-6/Omega-3 Fatty Acid Ratio in Cardiovascular Disease and Other Chronic Diseases, Experimental Biology Medicin (Maywood),233: 674-688,
23. Subbarao KV, Richardson JS and Ang LC (1990) Autopsy samples of Alzheimer’s cortex show increased peroxidation in vitro. Journal of Neurochemistry. 55:342–345.
24. Tumova E and Teimouri A (2010) Fat deposition in the broiler chicken: a review. Scientia Agriculturae Bohemica. 41: 154-162.
25. Vosough-Ghanbari S, Rahimi R, Kharabaf S, Zeinali S, Mohammadirad A, Amini S, Yasa N, Salehnia A, Toliat T, Nikfar S, Larijani B and Abdollahi M (2010) Effects of Satureja khuzestanica on serum glucose, lipids and markers of oxidative stress in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a double-blind randomized controlled trial. EvidenceBased Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 7: 465- 470.