1. Abaszadeh S, Pirany N and Ahmadipour B
(2019) Studying growth pattern and body
weight gain of Isfahan native chickens. Iranian
Journal of Animal Science Research 11(1): 97-
110. (in Persian)
2. Abbasi S, Abbasi MA and Noshari A (2015)
Estimation of heritability and genetic and
phenotypic correlation between egg quality
and body weight traits in native fowls of Fars.
Journal of Animal Production 17(2): 391-401.
3. Ahmadi F and Rahimi F (2011) Factors
affecting quality and quantity of egg
production in laying hens: a review. World
Applied Sciences Journal 12(3): 372-384.
4. Bednarczyk M, Kielczewski K and
Szwaczkowski T (2000) Genetic parameters of
the traditional selection traits and some clutch
traits in a commercial line of laying hens. Archiv
Fur Geflugelkunde 64(3): 129-133.
5. Chen H, Huang RL, Zhang HX, Di KQ, Pan D
and Hou YG (2007) Effects of photoperiod on
ovarian morphology and carcass traits at sexual
maturity in pullets. Poultry Science 86(5): 917-
6. Edriss MA, Pourreza J and Ansari S (1999)
Genotypic and phenotypic parameters of egg
production traits in native fowl and their
crosses with exotic breeds. Journal of Science
and Technology of Agriculture and Natural
Resources. 3(1): 51-61. (in Persian)
7. Emamgholibegli H, Zerehdaran S, Hassani S,
Abbasi MA and Khan Ahmadi AR (2010)
Heritability, genetic and phenotypic
correlations of egg quality traits in Iranian
native fowl. British Poultry Science 51(6):
8. Geng AL, Zhang Y, Zhang J, Wang HH, Chu
Q and Liu HG (2018) Effects of lighting
pattern and photoperiod on egg production and
egg quality of a native chicken under freerange
condition. Poultry Science 97(7): 2378-
9. Ghazikhani Shad A, Nejati Javaremi A and
Mehrabani Yeganeh H (2007) Animal model
estimation of genetic parameters for most for
most important economic traits in Iranian
native fowls. Pakistan Journal of Biological
10. Gheisari AA, Afifian A, Pour Reza J, Jahanfar
H and Sheikhhadian H (1999) Effect of use of
different phase feeding methods on
performance and egg quality characteristics in
Esfahan native hens. Pajouhesh & Sazandegi
78: 65-73. (in Persian)
11. Kato A, Ogato S, Matsudomi N and Kobayashi
K (1981) Comparative study of aggregated and
disaggregated ovomucin during egg white
thinning. Journal of Agricultural and Food
Chemistry 29: 821-823.
12. Nwosu CC (1987) The local chicken as genetic
raw materials for layer chicken breeding in
Nigeria. An invited paper presented at the 5th
seminar of Agricultural session of professors
of world peace academy. 5 June. Kaduna,
13. Poggenpoel DG, Ferreira GF, Hayes JP and Du
Preez JJ (1996) Response to long- term
selection for egg production in laying
hens. British Poultry Science 37(4): 743-756.
14. Roland Sr DA (1979) Factors influencing shell
quality of aging hens. Poultry Science 58(4):
15. Salehinasab M, Zerehdaran S, and Abbasi MA
(2013) Comparison of different models for
estimation of heritability and genetic and
phenotypic trends of some economic traits in
Yazd native fowl. Animal Science Researches
23(1): 85-95. (in Persian)
16. Salehinasab M, Latifi M, Zerehdaran S and
Alijani S (2015). Genetic properties of some
economic traits in Isfahan native fowl using
Bayesian and REML methods. Poultry Science
Journal 3(2): 143-149.
17. Salehinasab M, Zerehdaran S, Abbasi MA,
Alijani S and Hassani S (2016) The analysis of
genetic and phenotypic properties of egg quality
traits in Isfahan native fowl. Animal Science
Researches 26(3): 165-177. (in Persian)
18. SAS Institute (2001) SAS /STAT User’s
Guide: Statistics: Release 8.2. SAS Institute
Inc., Cary, NC.
19. Shahri L (2012) Estimation of genetic parameters
for quantitative and qualitative traits of
Azarbaijan native chicken eggs using Restricted
maximum likelihood (REML) method.
University of Tabriz, M.Sc. Dissertation.
20. Stadelman W J, Cotteril O J (1995) Egg Science
and Technology. Fourth edition, New York.
21. Yakubu A, Ogah DM and Barde RE (2008)
Productivity and egg quality characteristics of
free range naked neck and normal feathered
Nigerian indigenous chickens. International
Journal of Poultry Science 7:579-585.
22. Yi G, Liu W, Li J, Zheng J, Qu L, Xu G and
Yang N (2014) Genetic analysis for dynamic
changes of egg weight in 2 chicken
lines. Poultry Science 93(12): 2963-2969.
23. Yousefi Zonuz A, Alijani S and Jahn
Mohammadi H (2013) Estimation of genetic
parameters for production and reproduction
traits of Iranian native chickens using Bayesian
method via Gibbs sampling. Research on
Animal Production 4(8): 91-99. (in Persian)
24. Zhang LC, Ning ZH, Xu GY, Hou ZC and
Yang N (2005) Heritability and genetic and
phenotypic correlations of egg quality traits In
brown- egg Dwarf layers. Poultry Science
25. Zhang SH (2008) Research on feather pecking
development of chicks under different
environment. Northeast Agriculture
University, Ph.D. Dissertation.