1. Aljuobori A, Idrus Z, Abdoreza SF, Norhani
A, Liang JB and Awad EA (2014) Effect of
solid state fermentation on nutrient content and
ileal amino acids digestibility of canola meal in
broiler chickens. Italian Journal of Animal
Science, 13: 410-414.
2. Alshelmani MI, Loh TC, Foo HL, Sazili AQ
and Lau WH (2016) Effect of feeding different
levels of palm kernel cake fermented by
Paenibacillus polymyxa ATCC 842 on nutrient
digestibility, intestinal morphology, and gut
microflora in broiler chickens. Animal Feed
Science and Technology, 216: 216-224.
3. AOAC, official methods of analysis, 16th ed,
association of official analytical
chemists,washington, DC, 2005.
4. Bashtani M, Farzadmehr J, Ghafori O, Afzali
N and Sharifi M (2015) Effect of growth stage
and processing by NaOH and Ca (OH)2 on
chemical composition and degradation
parameters of Haloxylon sp. pasture plant in
seeding stage. Research on Animal Production,
12: 96-104. (In Persian)
5. Behbahani L (1999) Assessment and
determination of vinegar production conditions
from 3 and 4 grade date fruits, Final Research
report. Agricultural Research and Education
Organizatio. Project No. 76063, 20-110 (In
6. Chiang SH and Hsieh WM (1995) Effect of
direct-fed microorganisms on broiler growth
performance and litter ammonia level. Asian-
Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences, 8:
7. El-Far AH, Ahmed HA and Shaheen HM (2016)
Dietary supplementation of Phoenix dactylifera
seeds enhances performance, immune response,
and antioxidant status in broilers. Oxidative
medicine and cellular longevity, 1-9.
8. FAO (2014) Food and Agriculture
Organization of the United Nations. Rome:
Date Palm cultivation.
9. Fernandez F, Hinton M and Gils BV (2002)
Dietary mannan-oligosaccharides and their
effect on chicken caecal microflora in relation
to Salmonella enteritidis colonization. Avian
Pathology, 31: 49-58.
10. Gopinger E, Xavier EG, Elias MC, Catalan
AAS, Castro MLS, Nunes AP and Roll VFB
(2014) The effect of different dietary levels of
canola meal on growth performance, nutrient
digestibility, and gut morphology of broiler
chickens. Poultry Science, 93: 1130-1136.
11. Jazi V, Boldaji F, Dastar B, Hashemi SR and
Ashayerizadeh A (2017) Effects of fermented
cottonseed meal on the growth performance,
gastrointestinal microflora population and
small intestinal morphology in broiler
chickens. British Poultry Science, 58: 402-408.
12. Kheiri F, Porreza J, Faghani M and Rahimian
Y (2010) The effect of different levels date
kernel meal on parameters of broiler chickens.
Veterinary Journal of Islamic Azad University,
5: 1075-1082. (In Persian)
13. Lawal TE, Ademola SG, Owoseni A,
Atobatele OE and Oriye LO (2013) Use of
Aspergillus niger for improving the feeding
value of rice offal. African Journal of
Biotechnology, 12: 3083-3087.
14. Mahmoudnia N, Dastar B, Ashayerizadeh O
and Bayat J (2019) Study of nutrient ileal
digestibility of raw and fermented date pits and
their effects on performance of broiler
chickens. Animal Production, 21: 261-277. (In
15. Mirzaei H, Ghorbani MR, Salari S and
Mehrnia MA (2018) The effect of different
levels of fennel essential oil nanoemulsion on
energy and protein efficiency ratio, litter and
excreta quality and welfare related parameters
of broiler chickens reared under heat stress.
Iranian Journal of Animal Science, 49: 405-
414. (in Persian)
16. Niba AT, Beal JD, Kudi AC and Brooks PH
(2009) Potential of bacterial fermentation as a
biosafe method of improving feeds for pigs
and poultry. African Journal of Biotechnology,
17. Panigrahi S and Powell CJ (1991) Effects of
high rates of inclusion of palm kernel meal in
broiler chick diets. Animal Feed Science and
Technology, 34: 37-47.
18. Park JH, Lamb D, Paneerselvam P, Choppala
G, Bolan N and Chung JW (2011) Role of
organic amendments on enhanced
bioremediation of heavy metal (loid)
contaminated soils. Journal of Hazardous
Materials, 185: 549-574.
19. Salajegheh MH, Elahi MY and Salarmoini M
(2017) Evaluating the nutritional value of date
pits and demonstrating their application in
laying hen diets. Animal Physiology and
Animal Nutrition, 102(2): 777-786.
20. Sepehri Moghadam H, Nassiri Moghadam H
and Danesh Mesgaran M (2009) The effect of
processed full fat soybean on the performance
in broiler chicks. Iranian Journal of Animal
Science Research, 1: 61-71 (In Persian)
21. Statistical Analysis System Institute (1999)
SAS/STAT user's Guide, Version 8 (Vol. 2).
22. Tareen MH, Wagan R, Siyal FA, Babazadeh
D, Bhutto ZA, Arain MA and Saeed M (2017)
Effect of various levels of date palm kernel on
growth performance of broilers. Veterinary
World, 10(2): 227-232.
23. Van Soest PJ (2006) Rice straw, the role of
silica and treatments to improve quality.
Animal Feed Science and Technology, 130:
24. Zaghari M, Ghasemi MM, Shivazad M and
Shikh Ahmadi A (2009) Investing nutritional
value of date kernels in nutrition broiler
chickens. Iranian Journal of Animal Science,
40: 21-30. (In Persian)
25. Zulkifli I, Rahayu HI, Alimon AR, Vidyadaran
MK and Babjee SA (2009) Gut micoflora and
intestinal morphology of commercial broiler
chickens and red jungle fowl fed diets
containing palm kernel meal. Arch Geflugelk,