1. Adeva MM and Souto G (2011) Diet-induced metabolic acidosis. Clinical nutrition 30 (4): 416-421.
2. Bakhtiarizadeh MR and Salami SA (2019) Identification and expression analysis of long noncoding RNAs in fat-tail of sheep breeds. G3: Genes, Genomes, Genetics 9 (4): 1263-1276.
3. Bakhtiarizadeh MR, Hosseinpour B, Arefnezhad B, Shamabadi N and Salami SA (2016) In silico prediction of long intergenic non-coding RNAs in sheep. Genome 59 (4): 263-275.
4. Catanzaro DF (2018) Molecular biology of renin and regulation of its gene, in Textbook of Nephro Endocrinology. Elsevier. p. 389-400.
5. Chapman NA, Dupré DJ and Rainey JK (2014) Theapelin receptor: physiology, pathology, cell signalling, and ligand modulation of a peptide-activated class A GPCR. Biochemistry and cell biology 92 (6): 431-440.
6. Cocco L, FolloMY, Manzoli L and Suh PG (2015) Phosphoinositide-specific phospholipase C in health and disease. Journal of lipid research 56 (10): 1853-1860.
7. Galsgaard KD, Pedersen J, Knop FK, Holst JJ and Albrechtsen NJW (2019) Glucagon Receptor Signaling and Lipid Metabolism. Frontiers in physiology 10:413.
8. Giepmans BN (2006) Role of connexin43- interacting proteins at gap junctions, in Cardiovascular Gap Junctions. Karger Publishers. p. 41-56.
9. Hangauer MJ, Vaughn IW and McManus MT (2013) Pervasive transcription of the human genome produces thousands of previously unidentified long intergenic noncoding RNAs. PLoS genetics 9 (6): e1003569 .
10. Ibeagha-Awemu EM and Zhao X (2015) Epigenetic marks: regulators of livestock phenotypes and conceivable sources of missing variation in livestock improvement programs.Frontiers in genetics 6 302.
11. Kawakami T and Xiao W (2013) Phospholipase C-β in immune cells. Advances in biological regulation 53 (3): 249-257.
12. Kay AM, Simpson CL and Stewart JA (2016) The role of AGE/RAGE signaling in diabetesmediated vascular calcification. Journal of diabetes research 2016: 1-8.
13. Kong L, Zhang Y, Ye ZQ, Lio XQ, Zhao SQ, Wei L and Gao G (2007) CPC: assess the protein-coding potential of transcripts using sequence features and support vector machine. Nucleic acids research 35 (suppl_2): W345- W349.
14. Kudla G, Lipinski L, Caffin F, Helwak A and Zylicz M (2006) High guanine and cytosine content increases mRNA levels in mammalian cells. PLoS biology 4 (6): e180.
15. Leblanc S (2010) Monitoring metabolic health of dairy cattle in the transition period. Journal of reproduction and Development. 56(S): S29-S35.
16. Li A, Zhang J, and Zhou Z (2014) PLEK: a tool for predicting long non-coding RNAs and messenger RNAs based on an improved k-mer scheme. BMC bioinformatics 15 (1): 311.
17. Li T, Wang S, Wu R, Zhou X, Zhu D and Zhang Y (2012) Identification of long nonprotein coding RNAs in chicken skeletal muscle using next generation sequencing. Genomics 99 (5): 292-298.
18. Mackey E (2013) Effects of ruminal acidosis on rumen papillae transcriptome. University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware, thesis.
19. Mohanty I, Parija SC, Suklabaidya S and Rattan S (2018) Acidosis potentiates endothelium-dependent vasorelaxation and gap junction communication in the superior mesenteric artery. European journal of pharmacology 827: 22-31.
20. Quinn JJ and Chang HY (2016) Unique features of long non-coding RNA biogenesis and function. Nature Reviews Genetics 17 (1): 47.
21. Ransohoff JD, Wei Y and Khavari PA (2018) The functions and unique features of long intergenic non-coding RNA. Nature reviews Molecular cell biology 19 (3): 143.
22. Rao YS, Chai XW, Wang ZF, Nie QH and Zhang XQ (2013) Impact of GC content on gene expression pattern in chicken. Genetics Selection Evolution 45 (1): 9.
23. Sun L, Luo H, Bu D, Zhao C, Liu Y, Chen R and Zhao Y (2013) Utilizing sequence intrinsic composition to classify protein-coding and long non-coding transcripts. Nucleic acids research 41 (17): e166.
24. Sun YY, Cheng M, Xu M, Song LW, Gao M and Hu HL (2018) The effects of subacute ruminal acidosis on rumen epithelium barrier function in dairy goats. Small ruminant research 169: 1-7.
25. Trapnell C, Hendrickson DG, Sauvageau M, Goff L, Rinn JL and Pachter L (2013) Differential analysis of gene regulation at transcript resolution with RNA-seq. Nature biotechnology 31: 46-53.