1. Almohammadi S and Mirzaei M (2016) Removal of copper (II) from aqueous solutions by adsorption onto granular activated carbon in the presence of competitor ions. Advances in Environmental Technology 2(2): 85-94.
2. Altuntas K, Debik E and Yoruk II (2017) Adsorption of Copper Metal Ion from Aqueous Solution by Nanoscale Zero Valent Iron (nZVI) Supported on Activated Carbon. Periodicals of Engineering and Natural Sciences 5(1).
3. Amuda OS, Giwa A and Bello IA. (2007) Removal of heavy metal from industrial wastewater using modified activated coconut shell carbon. Biochemical Engineering Journal 36(2): 174-181.
4. Aydin I (2008) Comparison of dry, wet and microwave digestion procedures for the determination of chemical elements in wool samples in Turkey using ICP-OES technique. Microchemical Journal 90(1): 82-87.
5. Chen JJ, Ahmad AL and Ooi BS (2013) Poly (N-isopropylacrylamide-co-acrylic acid) hydrogels for copper ion adsorption: equilibrium isotherms, kinetic and thermodynamic studies. Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering 1(3): 339-348.
6. Devreese MD, Backer P and Croubels S (2013) Overview of the most important mycotoxins for the pig and poultry husbandry. Vlaams Diergeneeskundig Tijdschrift 82(4): 171- 180.
7. Dritz SS (2010) Feed additives for swine: Fact sheets – flavors and mold inhibitors, mycotoxin binders, and antioxidants. Journal of Swine Health and Productio 18(1): 27-32.
8. EFSA (2009) Review of mycotoxindetoxifying agents used as feed additives: mode of action, efficacy and feed/food safety. The EuropeanFood Standard Agency (EFSA) Supporting Publications 6(9):1.
9. Fernández-Calviño D, Rodríguez-Salgado I, Pérez-Rodríguez P, Nóvoa-Muñoz JC and Arias-Estévez M (2015) Time evolution of the general characteristics and Cu retention capacity in an acid soil amended with a bentonite winery waste. Journal of environmental management 150: 435-443.
10. Goher ME, Hassan AM, Abdel-Moniem IA, Fahmy AH, Abdo MH and El-sayed SM (2015) Removal of aluminum, iron and manganese ions from industrial wastes using granular activated carbon and Amberlite IR- 120H. The Egyptian Journal of Aquatic Research 41(2): 155-164.
11. Gowda NKS, Suganthi RU, Malathi V and Raghavendra A (2007) Utilization of dietary minerals and blood biochemical values in lambs fed hydrated sodium calcium alumino silicate sorbent material at supplementary level. Small ruminant research 69(1): 17-22.
12. Grotto HZ (2008) Metabolismo do ferro: uma revisão sobre os principais mecanismos envolvidos em sua homeostase. Revista Brasileira de Hematologia e hemoterapia.
13. Hassan R, El-Kadi S, Sand M (2015) Effect of some organic acids on some fungal growth and their toxins production. Int J Adv Biol 2(1): 1-11.
14. Heydari A, Younesi H and Mehraban Z (2009) Removal of Ni(II), Cd(II), and Pb(II) from a ternary aqueous solution by amino functionalized mesopprous and nano mesoporous silica. Chem Eng J 153(1-3): 70-9.
15. Hu J, Lo IM and Chen G (2007) Comparative study of various magnetic nanoparticles for Cr (VI) removal. Separation and Purification Technology 56(3): 249-256.
16. Kamel MM, Ibrahm MA, Ismael AM and El- Motaleeb MA (2004) Adsorption of some heavy metal ions from aqueous solutions by using kaolinite clay. Ass. Univ. Bull. Environ. Res 7(1): 101-109.
17. Kazemipour M, Ansari M, Tajrobehkar S, Majdzadeh M and Kermani HR (2008) Removal of lead, cadmium, zinc, and copper from industrial wastewater by carbon developed from walnut, hazelnut, almond, pistachio shell, and apricot stone. Journal of Hazardous Materials 150(2): 322-327.
18. Massaro M, Colletti C, Lazzara G and Riela S (2018) The Use of Some Clay Minerals as Natural Resources for Drug Carrier Applications. Journal of functional biomaterials 9(4): 58.
19. Mee JF (2004) The role of micronutrients in bovine periparturient problems. Cattle Practice 12: 95-108.
20. Murugesan GR, Ledoux DR, Naehrer K, Berthiller F, Applegate TJ, Grenier B, Phillips TD and Schatzmayr G (2015) Prevalence and effects of mycotoxins on poultry health and performance, and recent development in mycotoxin counteracting strategies. Poultry Science 94: 1298-1315.
21. Papaioannou DS, Kyriakis CS, Alexopoulos C, Tzika ED, Polizopoulou ZS and Kyriakis SC (2004) A field study on the effect of the dietary use of a clinoptilolite-rich tuff, alone or in combination with certain antimicrobials, on the health status and performance of weaned, growing and finishing pigs. Research in Veterinary Science 76(1): 19-29.
22. Rao SN, Chopra RC and Radhika V (2004) Sodium bentonite or activated charcoal supplementation on dry matter intake and growth rate of young goats fed diets with aflatoxin B1. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences. (India)
23. Sabela MI, Kunene K, Kanchi S, Xhakaza NM, Bathinapatl A, Mdluli P and Bisetty K (2016) Removal of copper (II) from wastewater using green vegetable waste derived activated carbon: An approach to equilibrium and kinetic study. Arabian Journal of Chemistry.
24. Uddin MK (2017) A review on the adsorption of heavy metals by clay minerals, with special focus on the past decade. Chemical Engineering Journal 308: 438-462.