1.Abdoli R, Mirhoseini SZ, Ghavi Hossein-Zadeh N, Zamani P and Gondro C (2018) Genome-wide association study to identify genomic regions affecting prolificacy in Lori-Bakhtiari sheep. Animal Genetics, 49(5): 488-491.
2. Barzegari A, Atashpaz S, Ghabili K, Nemati Z, Rustaei M and Azarbaijani R (2010) Polymorphisms in GDF9 and BMP15 associated with fertility and ovulation rate in Moghani and Ghezel sheep in Iran. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 45(4): 666-669.
3. Bohlouli M, Mohammadi H and Alijani S (2013) Genetic evaluation and genetic trend of growth traits of Zandi sheep in semi-arid Iran using random regression models. Small Ruminant Research, 114: 195-201.
4. Casarini L, Santi D and Marino M (2015) Impact of gene polymorphisms of gonadotropins and their receptors on human reproductive success. Reproduction, 150(6): 175-84.
5. Chen HY, Shen H, Jia B, Zhang YS, Wang XH and Zeng XC (2015) Differential gene expression in ovaries of Qira black sheep and Hetian sheep using RNA-Seq technique. PLoS One, 10(3):e0120170.
6. Esmaeili fard SM, Hafezian SH, Gholizadeh M and Abdolahi Arpanahi R (2019) Gene set enrichment analysis using genome-wide association study to identify genes and biological pathways associated with twinning in Baluchi sheep. Animal Production Research, 8(2): 63-80. (In Persian)
7. El-Halawany N, Zhou X, Al-Tohamy AF, El- Sayd YA, Shawky AA, Michal JJ and Jiang Z (2016) Genome-wide screening of candidate genes for improving fertility in Egyptian native Rahmani sheep. Animal Genetics, 1(1): 10.1111/age.12437.
8. Goyal S, Aggarwal J, Dubey PK, Mishra BP, Ghalsasi P, Nimbkar C, Joshi BK and Kataria RS (2017) Expression Analysis of Genes Associated with Prolificacy in FecB Carrier and Noncarrier Indian Sheep. Animal Biotechnology, 28(3): 220-227.
9. La Y, Tang J, Di R, Wang X, Liu Q, Zhang L, Zhang X, Zhang J, Hu W and Chu M (2019) Differential Expression of Circular RNAs in Polytocous and Monotocous Uterus during the Reproductive Cycle of Sheep. Animals, 9(10): E797.
10. Lai FN, Zhai H L, Cheng M, Ma JY, Cheng SF, Ge W, Zhang GL, Wang JJ, Zhang RQ, Wang X, Min LJ, Song JZ and Shen W (2017) Wholegenome scanning for the litter size trait associated genes and SNPs under selection in dairy goat (Capra hircus). Scientific Reports, 6: 38096.
11. Li WT, Zhang MM, Li QG, Tang H, Zhang LF, Wang KJ, Zhu MZ, Lu YF, Bao HG, Zhang YM, Li QY, Wuk L and Wu CX (2017) Whole-genome resequencing reveals candidate mutations for pig prolificacy. Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, 284(1869): 20172437.
12. Li X, Ye J, Han X, Qiao R, Li X, Lv G and Wang K (2019) Whole-genome sequencing identifies potential candidate genes for reproductive traits in pigs. Genomics, 7543(18): 30673-6.
13. Liu C, Ran X, Yu C, Xu Q, Niu X, Zhao P and Wang J (2019) Whole-genome analysis of structural variations between Xiang pigs with larger litter sizes and those with smaller litter sizes. Genomics, 111(3): 310-319.
14. Marques DBD, Bastiaansen JWM, Broekhuijse MLWJ, Lopes MS, Knol EF, Harlizius B, Guimarães SEF, Silva FF and Lopes PS (2018) Weighted single-step GWAS and gene network analysis reveal new candidate genes for semen traits in pigs. Genetics Selection Evolution, 50(1):40.
15. Mencik S, Vukovic V, Spehar M, Modric M, Ostovic M and Kabalin AE (2019) Association between ESR1 and RBP4 genes and litter size traits in a hyperprolific line of Landrace× Large White cross sows. Veterinarni Medicina, 64(03): 109-117.
16. Moradband F, Rahimi G and Gholizadeh M (2011) Association of polymorphism in fecundity genes of GDF9, BMP15and BMPR- 1Bwith litter size in Iranian Baluchi sheep. Asian Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences, 9: 1179-1183. (In Persian)
17. Mohammadi H, Moradi Shahrebabak M and Moradi Shahrebabak H (2013) Analysis of Genetic Relationship between Reproductive vs. Lamb Growth Traits in Makooei Ewes. Journal of agricultural science and technology, 15: 45-53.
18. Nikbin S, Panandam JM, Yaakub H and Murugaiyah M (2018) Association of novel SNPs in gonadotropin genes with sperm quality traits of Boer goats and Boer crosses. Journal of applied animal research, 46(1): 459-466.
19. Onteru SK, Fan B, Du ZQ, Garrick DJ, Stalder KJ and Rothschild MF (2012) A wholegenome association study for pig reproductive traits. Animal Genetics, 43(1): 18-26.
20. Patel OV, Bettegowda A, Ireland JJ, Coussens PM, Lonergan P and Smith GW (2007) Functional genomics studies of oocyte competence: evidence that reduced transcript abundance for follistatin is associated with poor developmental competence of bovine oocytes. Reproduction, 133(1): 95-106.
21. Peñagaricano F, Weigel KA, Rosa GJ and Khatib H (2013) Inferring quantitative trait pathways associated with bull fertility from a genome-wide association study. Frontiers Genetics, 3: 307-314.
22. Wang Y, Ding X, Tan Z, Xing K, Yang T, Wang Y, Sun D and Wang L (2018) Genomewide association study for reproductive traits in a Large White pig population. Animal Genetics, 49(2):127-131.
23. Xie H, Wang H, Tranguch S, Iwamoto R, Mekada E, Demayo FJ, Lydon JP, Das SK and Dey SK (2007) Maternal heparin-binding-EGF deficiency limits pregnancy success in mice. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 104(46): 18315-18320.
24. Xu SS, Gao L, Xie XL, Ren, YL, Shen ZQ, Wang F, Shen M, Eyϸórsdóttir E, Hallsson JH, Kiseleva T, Kantanen J and Li MH (2018) Genome-Wide Association Analyses Highlight the Potential for Different Genetic Mechanisms for Litter Size Among Sheep Breeds. Frontiers Genetics, 9: 118.