1. Andrade JC, Sobral LA, Ares G and Deliza R (2016) Understanding consumers' perception of lamb meat using free word association. Meat Science, 117: 68-74.
2. Dunning KR, Cashman K, Russell DL, Thompson JG and Norman RJ (2010) Betaoxidation is essential for mouse oocyte developmental competence and early embryo development. Biology of Reproduction, 83: 909-918.
3. Eghbalsaied S, Amini H, Shahmoradi S and Farahi M (2014) Simultaneous presence of G1 and G4 mutations in growth differentiation factor 9 gene of Iranian sheep. Iranian Journal of Applied Animal Science, 4(4): 781-785.
4. Ghaffari M, Nejati-Javaremi A and Rahimi- Mianji G (2009) Lack of polymorphism in the oocyte derived growth factor (GDF9) gene in the Shal breed of sheep. South African Journal of Animal Science, 39(4): 355-360.
5. Gottfredson R (2001) Hormonal control of ewe reproduction. Department of animal science, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 42-44.
6. Hedayat-Evrigh N, Miraei-Ashtiani SR and Nejati-Javaremi A (2012) Investigate the possibility of polymorphism in FecXI and FecXH gene associated with twining in Shal sheep. Journal of Genetics, 6(4): 29-34. (in Persian)
7. Hwangbo Y, Oh HI, Lee SH, Cheong HT, Yang BK and Park CK (2017) Treatment of epidermal growth factor (EGF) enhances nuclear maturation of porcine oocytes and stimulates expression of ER/Golgi transport proteins. Development and Reproduction, 21(2): 131-138.
8. Jafari-Darehdor AH, Mohammadabadi MR, Esmailizadeh-Koshkoieh A and Riahi-Madvar A (2016) Investigating expression of CIB4 gene in different tissues of Kermani sheep using real time qPCR. Journal of Ruminant Research, 4(4): 119-132 (in Persian).
9. Khodabakhshzadeh R, Mohammadabadi MR, Esmailizadeh-Koshkoieh A, Moradi- Shahrebabak H, Bordbar F and Ansari-Namin S (2016) Identification of point mutations in exon 2 of GDF9 gene in Kermani sheep. Polish Journal of Veterinary Sciences, 19(2): 281-289.
10. Kristensen SG, Andersen K, Clement CA, Franks S, Hardy K and Andersen CY (2014) Expression of TGF-beta superfamily growth factors, their receptors, the associated SMADs and antagonists in five isolated size-matched populations of pre-antral follicles from normal human ovaries. Molecular Human Reproduction, 20(4): 293-308.
11. Liu Q, Pan Zh, Wang X, Hu W, Di R, Yao Y and Chu M (2014) Progress on major genes for high fecundity in ewes. Frontiers of Agriculture Science and Engineering, 1(14): 282-290.
12. Miao X and Luo Q (2013) Genome-wide transcriptome analysis between Small-tail Han sheep and the Surabaya fur sheep using highthroughput RNA sequencing. Reproduction, 145: 587-596.
13. Miao X, Luo Q and Qin X (2015) Genome-wide transcriptome analysis of mRNAs and microRNAs in Dorset and Small Tail Han sheep to explore the regulation of fecundity. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, 402: 32-42.
14. Miao YL and Williams CJ (2012) Calcium signaling in mammalian egg activation and embryo development: Influence of subcellular localization. Molecular Reproduction Development, 79(11): 742-756.
15. Mohammadabadi MR, Jafari-Darehdor AH and Bordbar F (2017) Molecular analysis of CIB4 gene and protein in Kermani sheep. Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research, 50(11): e6177.
16. Mohammadabadi MR and Sattayi-Mokhtari R (2013) Estimation of (co) variance components of ewe productivity traits in Kermani sheep. Slovak Journal of Animal Science, 46: 45-51.
17. Notter DR (2008) Genetic aspects of reproduction in sheep. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 43(2): 122-128.
18. Pezeshki Najafabadi S, Masoudi AA, Shirazi A and Shariati P (2017) Promoter and expression analysis of nobox, ovol1 and zp3 genes in ovarian follicles of Shall ewes. Animal Production, 18(4): 679-686. (in Persian)
19. Pokharel K, Peippo J, Andersson G, Li MH and Kantanen J (2015) Transcriptome profiling of Finnsheep ovaries during out-of-season breeding period. Agricultural and Food Science, 24: 1-9.
20. Pokharel K, Peippo J, Honkatukia M, Seppala A, Rautiainen J, Ghanem N, Hamama TM, A. Crowe M, Andersson M, Li MH and Kantanen J (2018) Integrated ovarian mRNA and miRNA transcriptome profiling characterizes the genetic basis of prolificacy traits in sheep (Ovis aries). BMC Genomics, 19(104): 1-17.
21. Rossetti R, Ferrari I, Bonomi M and Persani L (2017) Genetics of primary ovarian insufficiency. Clinical Genetics, 91: 183–198.
22. Sun QY, Fuchimoto D and Nagai T (2004) Regulatory roles of ubiquitin–proteasome pathway in pig oocyte meiotic maturation and fertilization. Theriogenology, 62: 245–255.
23. Wang Z, Gerstein M and Snyder M (2009) RNASeq: a revolutionary tool for transcriptomics. Nature Reviews Genetics, 10(1): 57-63. 24. Yu J, Yaba A, Kasiman C, Thomson T and Johnson j (2011) mTOR controls ovarian follicle growth by regulating granulosa cell proliferation. Plos One, 6(7): 1-10.
25. Zamani P, Akhondi M and Mohammadabadi MR (2015) Associations of inter-simple sequence repeat loci with predicted breeding values of body weight in sheep. Small Ruminant Research, 132: 123-127.