1. Allen M S (2000) Effects of diet on short-term regulation of feed intake by lactatingdairy cattle. Journal Dairy Science 83: 1598-1624.
2. Association of Official Analytical Chemists (1995) Official Methods of Analysis, 15 thed. Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Arlington, VA, USA.
3. Bottger J D, Hess B W, Alexander B M, Hixon D L, Woodard L F, Funston R N, Hallford D M and Moss G E (2002) Effects of supplementation with high linoleic or oleic cracked safflower seeds on postpartum reproduction and calf performance of primiparous beef heifers. Journal of Animal Science 80: 2023-2030.
4. Ballou M A, Gomes R C, Juchem S O and Depeters E J (2009) Effec of dietary supplemental fish oil during the peripartum period on blood metabolites and hepatic fatty acid composition and total triacylglycerol concentration of multiparous Holstein cows. Journal of Dairy Science 92: 657-669.
5. Chichlowski M W, Schroeder J W, Park C S, Keller W L and Schimek D E (2005) Altering the fatty acids in milk fat by including canola seed in dairy cattle diets. Journal of Dairy Science 88: 3084-3094.
6. Demirel G, Wachira A M, Sinclair L A, Wilkinson R G, Wood J D and Enser M (2004) Effects of dietary n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, breed and dietary vitamin E on the fatty acids of lamb muscle, liver and adipose tissue. Brezilian Journal Nutration 91: 551-565.
7. Daghigh kia H and Rahbar B (2012) Effect of fat supplementation in flushing dietson reproductive performance, blood metabolites and hormones inGhezel breed ewes. Journal of Animal Science researches 22: 147-160. (in Persian)
8. Dayani O and Afsharmanesh M (2005) Effect of Feeding Whole Cottonseed on Ruminal Protozoa, pH and Ammonia Nitrogen. The 4th National biotechnology Islamic republic of Iran, Kerman. 36-40.
9. Dehority BA (2005) Effect of pH on viability of Entodinium caudatum, Entodinium exiguum, Epidinium caudatum, and Ophryoscolex purkynjei in vitro. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology 52: 339-342.
10. Estridge M L and Firkins J L (2004) Effects of dry matter intake, addition of buffer and source of fat on duodenal flow and concentration of conjugated linoleic acid and trans-11 C18:1 in milk. Journal of Dairy Science 87: 4278-4286.
11. Fatahnia F, Nikkhah A and Zamiri M J (2007) Effect of dietary omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids sources on milk production and composition of Holstein cows in early lactation. Pakistanian Journal of Biological Science 10: 575-582.
12. Funston RN (2004) Fat supplementation and reproduction in beef females. Journal of Animal science 82: 154-161.
13. Ghoreishi SM, Zamiri MJ and Rowghani E (2007) Effect of a calcium soap of fatty acids on reproductive characteristics and lactation performance of fat-tailed sheep. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences 10: 2389-2395.
14. Gómez-Cortés P, Bach A, Luna P, Juárez M and de la Fuente M A (2009) Effects of extruded linseed supplementation on n-3 fatty acids and conjugated linoleic acid in milk and cheese from ewes. Jornal of Dairy Science 92: 4122-4134.
15. Ganj Khanloo M, Hashemi S, Dehghan Banadaki M, Zali A and Kahram H (2014) Effect of Nutritional and Unsaturated Fatty Acids Nutrition on Reproductive Performance and Blood Parameters of Holstein Dairy Cows. Livestock and Poultry Research. 3:57-69. (in Persian)
16. Hristov A, Domitrovich C, Wachter A, Cassidy T, Lee C, Shingfield K, Kairenius P, Davis J and Brown J (2011) Effect of replacing solvent-extracted canola meal with high-oil traditional canola, high-oleic acid canola, or high-erucic acid rapeseed meals on rumen fermentation, digestibility, milk production, and milk fatty acid composition in lactating dairy cows. Jornal of Dairy Science. 94: 4057-4074.
17. Jenkins TC and McGuire MA (2006) Major advances in nutrition: Impact on milk composition. Journal of Dairy Science. 89: 1302-1310.
18. Kay JK, Mackle TR, Auldist MJ, Thomson NA andBauman DE (2004) Endogenous synthesis of cis-9, trans-11 CLA in dairy cows fed fresh pasture. Jornal of Dairy Science. 87: 369-378.
19. Khalilvandi-Behroozyar H, Dehghan-Banadaky M, haffarzadeh M and Rezayazdi K (2016) Effects of different fatty acid supplements on rumen fermentation parameters and microbial population in itro ondition. Iranian Journal of Animal Science 47: 1-17. (in Persian)
20. Kucuk O, Hess BW and Rule DC (2004) Soybean oil supplementation of a high-concentrate diet does not affect site and extent of organic matter, starch, neutral detergent fiber, or nitrogen digestion, butinfluences both ruminal metabolism and intestinal flow of fatty acids in limit-fed lambs flow of fattyacids in ewes. Journal of Animal Science. 82: 2985-2994.
21. Nudda A, Battacone G, Boaventura Neto O, Cannas A, Francesconi Atzori D and Pulina G (2014) Feeding strategies to design the fatty acid profile of sheep milk and cheese. Revista Brasileira de Zootecnia 43: 445-456.
22. NRC (2007) Nutrient Requirments of Lamb. 7th ed, national Academy press. Washington, DC. U.S.A.
23. Overton T R and Waldron M R (2004) Nutritional management of transition dairy cows; Strategies to
optimize metabolic health. Journal of Dairy Science 87: 105-119.
24. Ottenstein DM and Bartley DA (1971) Improved gas chromatography separation of free. Acids C–C in dilute solution.Analytical Chemistry 43: 952-955.
25. Petit H, Germiquet V and Lebel D (2004) Effect of feeding whole, unprocessed sunflower seeds and flaxseed on milk production, milk composition, and prostaglandin secretion in dairy cows. Journal of Dairy Science 87: 3889-3898.
26. Reynal S M, Ipharraguerre I R, Liñ eiro M, Brito A F, Broderick G A and Clark J H (2007) Omasal flow of soluble proteins, peptides, and free aino acids in dairy cows fed diets supplemented with proteins of varying ruminal degaradbilities. Journal of Dairy Science 90: 1887-1903.
27. Russel AJ, Doney FJ and Gunn RG (1969) Subjective assessment of fat in live sheep. Journal of Agricultural Science, Cambridge 72: 451-454.
28. SAS (2002) Version 9.1 SAS/STAT user’s guide. Statistical Analysis Systems Institute. Cary, NC, USA.
29. Schroeder GF, Delahoy JE, Vidaurreta I, Bargo f , Gagliostro GA and Muller LD (2003) Milk faty acid composition of cows fed a total mixed ration or pasture plus concentrates replacing corn with fat. Journal Dairy science 6: 3237-3248.
30. Sabra H A and Hassan S G (2008) Effect of new regime of nutritional flushing on reproductive performance of Egyptian Barki ewes. Global Veterinaria 2: 28-31.
31. Titi HH and Kridli RT (2008) Reproductive performance of seasonal ewes fed dry fat source during their breeding season. New Zealand Journal of Agricultural Research. 51: 25-32.
32. Van Soest PJJ, Roberts B and Lewis BA (1991) Methods of dietary fiber, neutral detergent fiber and nonstarch polysaccharides in relation to animal nutrition. Journal Dairy science 74: 3583-3597.
33. Van Keulen J and Young BA (1977) Evaluation of acid-insoluble ash as a natural marker in ruminant digestibility studies. Journal of Animal Science 44: 282-287.
34. Yang WZ, Benchaar C, Ametaj BN, Chaves AV, He ML and McAllister T A (2007) Effects of garlic and juniper berry essential oils on ruminal fermentation and on the site and extent of digestion in lactating cows. Journal Dairy science 90: 5671-5681.