1. Cortinovis C, Pizzo F, Spicer LJ and Caloni F (2013) Fusarium mycotoxins: Effects on reproductive function in domestic animals-A review.Theriogenology.80: 557-564.
2. Diaz DE, Hagler WM Jr, Blackwelder JT, Eve JA, Hopkins BA, Anderson KL, Jones FT and Whitlow LW (2004) Aflatoxin binders II: Reduction of aflatoxin M1 in milk by sequestering agents of cows consuming aflatoxin in feed, Mycopathologia. 157(2): 233-241.
3. Diaz DE, Hagler WMJr, Hopkins BA, Patton RA, BrownieC, and Whitlow LW (2001) The effect of inclusion of a clay type sequestering agent on milkproduction of dairy cattle consuming mycotoxins contaminated feeds.Journal of Dairy Science 84: 1554 (abstr.).
4. Gallo A, GiubertG, Frisvad JC, Bertuzzi T & Nielsen KF (2015) Review on Mycotoxin Issues in Ruminants: Occurrence in Forages, Effects of Mycotoxin Ingestion on Health Status and Animal Performance and Practical Strategies to Counteract Their Negative Effects. Toxins. 7(8): 3057-3111.
5. Guthrie LD and Bedell DM (1979) Effects of aflatoxin in corn on production and reproduction in dairy cattle. Proceedings, annual meeting of the United States Animal Health Association. 83: 202-204.
6. Hochsteiner W, Schuh M, Luger K and Baumgartner W (2000) Effect of mycotoxin contaminated feed on production parameters of dairy cows. Berliner und Münchener Tierärztliche Wochenschrift 113: 14-21.
7. HuwingA, FreimundS, KappeliO and Dut H (2001) Mycotoxin detoxication of animal feed by different adsorbents, Toxicology Letters, pp. 122: 179-188.
8. Kallela K and Ettala E (1984) The oestrogenic Fusarium toxin (zearalenone) in hay as a cause of early abortions in the cow. Nordisk veterinaermedicin: Scandinavian Journal of Veterinary Science 36: 305309.
9. Kiyothong K, Rowlinson P, Wanapat M and Khampa S (2012) Effect of mycotoxin deactivator product supplementation on dairy cows. Animal Production Science 52: 832-841.
10. Korosteleva SN, Smith TK and Boermans HJ (2007) Effects of feed borne Fusarium mycotoxins on the performance, metabolism, and immunity of dairy cows. Journal of Dairy Science 90: 3867-3873.
11. Mertens DR and Wyatt RD (1977) Acute aflatoxicosis in lactating dairy cows. Journal of Dairy Science 60: 153-154.
12. Obremski K, Zieloka L, Gajecka M and Jakim E (2009) Mycotoxins-Dairy cattle breeding problem. A case report, Bulletin of the Veterinary Institute in Pulawy, pp. 53: 221-224.
13. Queiroz OCM, Han JH, Staples CR and Adesogan AT (2012) Effect of adding a mycotoxin-sequestering agent on milk aflatoxin M1 concentration and the performance and immune response of dairy cattle fed an aflatoxin B1-contaminated diet. Journal of Dairy Science 95: 5901-5908.
14. Santos RR and Fink-Gremmels J (2014) Mycotoxin syndrome in dairy cattle: Characterization and intervention results. World Mycotoxin Journal 7: 357-366.
15. Seglar B (1997) Case studies that implicate silage mycotoxins as the cause of dairy herd problems. In: Silage: Field to Feedbunk. Northeast Regional Agricultural Engineering Service (NRAES), Ithaca, NewYork. 99: 242254.
16. Weaver GA, Kurtz HJ, Behrens JC, Robison TS, Seguin BE, Bates FY and Mirocha CJ (1986a) Effect of zearalenone on the fertility of virgin dairy heifers. American Journal of Veterinary Research 47(6): 1395-1397.
17. Weaver GA, Kurtz HJ, Behrens JC, Robison TS, Seguin BE, Bates FY and Mirocha CJ (1986b.) Effect of zearalenone on dairy cows. American Journal of Veterinary Research 47: 18261828.
18. Whitlow LW and Hagler WM Jr (2005) Mycotoxins in dairy cattle: occurrence, toxicity, prevention and treatment. Proceedings of Southwest Nutrition Conference: 124138.
19. Xiong JL, Wang YM, Nennich TD, Li Y and Liu JX (2015)Transfer of dietary aflatoxin B1, to milk aflatoxin M1, and effect of inclusion of adsorbent in the diet of dairy cows. Journal of Dairy Science 98: 2545-2554.
20. Yiannikouris A, Francois J, Poughon L, Dussap CG, Jeminet G, Bertin G and Jouany JP (2004) Complexation of zearalenone with β-d-glucans isolated from the cell wall of Saccharomyces cerevisiae: study of the influence of pH on model β-D-glucans. Journal of Food Protection 67(12): 2741-2746.
21. Zouagui Z, Asrar M, Lakhdissi H and Abdennebi EH (2017) Prevention of mycotoxin effects in dairy cows by adding an anti-mycotoxin product in feed. Journal of Materials and Environmental Sciences 8(10): 3766-3770