1. Bi Y, Yang C, Diao Q and Tu Y (2017) Effects of dietary supplementation with two alternatives
to antibiotics on intestinal microbiota of preweaned calves challenged with Escherichia coli K99. Nature Research, 7(1): 5439.
2. Cho Y and Yoon KJ (2014) An overview of calf diarrhea-infectious etiology, diagnosis ,and intervention. Journal of Veterinary Science, 15(1): 1-17.
3. Croxen MA and Brett BF (2010) Molecular mechanisms of Escherichia coli pathogenicity. Nature Reviews Microbiology, 8; 26-38.
4. Diraviyam T, Zhao B,Wang Y, SchadeR, Michael A and Zhang X (2014) Effect of Chicken Egg Yolk Antibodies (IgY) against Diarrhea in Domesticated Animals: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Plos One, 10: 1346-1367.
5. El-Seedy FR, Abed AH, Yanni HA and El- Rahman SAA (2016) Prevalence of Salmonella and E. coli in neonatal diarrheic calves. Beni- Suef University Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 5(1): 45-51.
6. Foster DM, Geof W and Smith D (2009) Pathophysiology of diarrhea in calves. Veterinary Clinics of North America: Food Animal Practice. 25 (1): 13-36.
7. Hashish EA, El Damaty HM, Tartor YH and Abdelaal AM (2016) Epidemiological study of diarrheagenic Escherichia coli virulence genes in newborn calves. Pakistan Veterinary Journal, 36: 1.
8. Hossein-Abadi M, Dehghan-Banadaki M and Zali A (2013) Effect of adding probiotic bacteria in milk or initial feed on growth performance, health condition, blood and stomatal parameters of Holstein calves. Animal Production Research. forth year, 8: 69-57.
9. Ilan Y, Lalazar G, Adar T, Mizrahi M and Ben- Ya'acov A (2011) Anti-LPS enriched immunoglobulin preparations for the treatment and/or prophylaxis of a pathologic disorder. Google Patents, US10117930B2.
10. Izzo MM, Kirkland PD, Mohler VL Perkins NR Gunn AA and House JK (2011) Prevalence of major enteric pathogens in Australian dairy calves with diarrhoea. Australian Veterinary Journal, 89(5): 167-173.
11. Kovacs-Nolan J and Mine Y (2012) Egg yolk antibodies for passive immunity. Annual Review of Food Science and Technology, 3: 163-182.
12. Li X, Wang L, Zhen Y, Li S and Xu Y (2016) Chicken egg yolk antibodies (IgY) as nonantibiotic production enhancers for use in swine production: a review. Journal of Animal Science and Biotechnology, 6(1): 40.
13. Mahdavi AH, Rahmani HR, Nili N, Samie AH and Soleimanianzad S (2010) Chicken egg yolk antibody (IgY) powder against Escherichia coli O78: K80. Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances, 9: 366-373.
14. Malik S, Verma AK, Kumar A, Gupta MK and Sharma SD (2012) Incidence of Calf Diarrhea in Cattle and Buffalo Calves in Uttar Pradesh, India. Asian Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances, 7 (10): 1049-1054.
15. Opressnig T, Xiao C, Priscilla F, Zhang J and Halber PG (2014) Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus RNA Present in Commercial Spray- Dried Porcine Plasma Is Not Infectious to Naïve Pigs. Plos One, 10: 1371-1389.
16. Pauly D, Chacana PA, Calzado EG, Brembs B and Schade R (2011) IgY technology: extraction of chicken antibodies from egg yolk by polyethylene glycol (PEG) precipitation. Journal of Visualized Experiments, (51): 3084.
17. Shahrani M, Dehkordi FS and Momtaz HJBR (2014) Characterization of Escherichia coli virulence genes, pathotypes and antibiotic resistance properties in diarrheic calves in Iran. Biological Research, 47(1): 28.
18. Timmerman H, Mulder L, Evert H, Van Espen DC, Van der Wal E, Klaassen G, Rouwers SMG,
Hartemink R, Rombouts FM and Beynen AC (2005) Health and growth of veal calves fed milk replacers with or without probiotics. Journal of Dairy Science, 88(6): p. 2154-2165.
19. USDA A Dairy (2007) Part II: changes in the US dairy cattle industry, 1991–2007. Report Veterinary Services Centers for Epidemiology and Animal Health, 1-100.
20. Vega C, Bok M, Chacana P, Saif L, Fernandez F and Parreno V (2011) Egg yolk IgY: protection against rotavirus induced diarrhea and modulatory effect on the systemic and mucosal antibody responses in newborn calves. Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology, 142(3-4): 156-169.
21. Vega C, Bok M, Saif L, Fernandez F and Parreno V (2015) Egg yolk IgY antibodies: A therapeutic intervention against group A rotavirus in calves. Research in Veterinary Science, 103: 1-10.
22. Walker WL, Epperson WB, Wittum TE, Lord LK, Rajala-Schultz PJ and Lakritz J (2012) Characteristics of dairy calf ranches: morbidity, mortality, antibiotic use practices, and biosecurity and biocontainment practices. Journal of Dairy Science, 95(4): 2204-2214.
23. Xu Y, Li X, Jin L, Zhen Y, Lu Y, Li S, You J and Wang L (2011) Application of chicken egg yolk immunoglobulins in the control of terrestrial and aquatic animal diseases: a review. Biotechnology
Advances, 29(6): 860-868.
24. Yegani M and Korver DR (2010) Application of egg yolk antibodies as replacement for antibiotics in poultry. World's Poultry Science Journal, 66(1): 27-38.