1. Aggrey S, Karnuah AB, Sebastian B and Anthony NB (2010) Genetic properties of feed efficiency parameters in meat type chickens. Genetics Selection Evolution, 42: 25.
2. Caetanoa GDC, Motab RR, Silvaa DAD, Oliveiraa HRD, Vianac JMS, Siqueiraa OH, Freitasa PHF and Silva FF (2017) Bayesian estimation of genetic parameters for individual feed conversion and body weight gain in meat quail. Livestock Science.
3. Case L, Wood B and Miller S (2012) The genetic parameters of feed efficiency and its component traits in the turkey (Meleagris gallopavo). Genetics Selection Evolution 44: 1-4.
4. Gonzalez-Ceron F, Rekaya R and Aggrey SE (2015) Genetic analysis of bone quality traits and growth in a random mating broiler population. Poultry Science 94: 883-889.
5. Hussen SH, Al-khdri MA and Hassan AM (2016) Response to Selection for body weight in Japanese quail (Coturnix coturnix japonica). Iranian Journal of Applied Animal Science 6(2): 453-459.
6. Karami K, Zerehdaran S, Tahmoorespour M, Barzanooni B and Lotfi E (2017) genetic evaluation of weekly body weight in Japanese quail using random regression models. Poultry Science 58: 13-18.
7. Kayang BB, Vignal A, Inoue-Murayama M, Miwa M, Monvoisin JL, Ito S and Minvielle F (2004) A first generation micro satellite linkage map of the Japanese quail. Animal Genetics 35: 195-200.
8. Khaldari M, Pakdel A, Mehrabani Yegane H, Nejati Javaremi A and Berg P (2010) Response to selection and genetic parameters of body and carcass weights in Japanese quail selected for 4-week body weight. Poultry Science 89: 1834-1841.
9. Lotfi E, Zerehdaran S and Ahani Azari M (2011) Genetic evaluation of carcass composition and fat deposition in Japanese quail. Poultry Science 90: 2202-2208.
10. McDonagh MB, Herd RM, Richardson EC, Oddy VH, Archer JA and Arthur PF (2001) Meat quality and the calpain system of feedlot steers following a single generation of divergent selection for residual feed intake. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture 41: 1013-1021.
11. Misztal I, Tsuruta S, Strabel T, Auvray B, Druet T and Lee DH (2002) BLUPF90 and related programs. Proceedings WCGALP World Congress on Genetics Applied to Livestock Production, France, Montpellier. 7.
12. Mohammadi-Tighsiah A, Maghsoudi A, Bagherzadeh-Kasmani F, Rokouei M and Faraji-Arough H (2018) Bayesian analysis of genetic parameters for early growth traits and humoral immune responses in Japanese quail. Livestock Science.
13. N’dri AL, MignonI-Grasteau S, Sellier N, Tixier-Boichard M and Beaumont C (2006) Genetic relationships between feed conversion ratio, growth curve and body composition in slow growing chickens. British Poultry Science 47: 273-280.
14. Narine D, Aksoy T, Karaman E, Aygun A, Firat MZ and Uslu MK (2013) Japanese quail meat quality: Characteristics, heritabilities, and genetic correlations with some slaughter traits. Poultry Science, 92: 1735-1744.
15. Nasiri Foomani N, Zerehdaran S, Ahani Azari M and Lotfi E (2014) Genetic parameters for feed efficiency and body weight traits in Japanese quail. Poultry Science 55: 298-304.
16. NRC (1994) Nutrient requirements of poultry. National Academy Press Washington, DC.
17. Nuri Ozsoy A (2019) The genetic parameters of weight gain and feed efficiency of Japanese quails (Coturnix coturnix japonica) under Tenebrio Molitor L. and control nutritional environments. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin 28(3): 2115-2120.
18. Quinton CD, Kause A, Koskela J and Ritola O (2007) Breeding salmonids for feed efficiency in current fishmeal and future plantbased diet environments. Genetics Selection Evolution 39: 431-446.
19. Saatci M, AP Dewi I and Aksoy AR (2003) Application of REML procedure to estimate the genetic parameters of weekly live weights in oneto- one sire and dam pedigree recorded Japanese quail. Animal Breeding and Genetics120: 23-28.
20. Sakunthala Devi K, Ramesh Gupta B, Gnana Prakash M and Rajasekhar Reddy A (2012) Genetic parameters of feed efficiency and daily weight gain in Japanese quails. Indian Journal of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Research, 8(1): 6-13.
21. Schenkel FS, Miller SP and Wilton JW (2004) Genetic parameters and breed differences for feed efficiency, growth, and body composition traits of young beef bulls. Canadian Journal of Animal Science 84(2): 177-185.
22. Silva LP, Jeferson CR, Crispim AC, Silva FG, Bonafe CM, Silva FF and Torres RA (2013) Genetic parameters of body weight and egg traits in meat-type quail. Livestock Science 153: 27-32.
23. Varkoohi S, Moradi Shahr Babak M, Pakdel A, Nejati Javaremi A, Zaghari M and Kause A (2010) Response to selection for feed conversion ratio in Japanese quail. Poultry Science 89: 1590-1598.
24. Varkoohi S, Pakdel A, Moradi Shahr Babak M, Nejati Javaremi A, Kause A and Zaghari M (2011) Genetic parameters for feed utilization traits in Japanese quail. Poultry Science 90: 42-47.
25. Zhang Y, Guo ZB, Xie M, Zhang Z and Hou S (2017) Genetic parameters for residual feed intake in a random population of Pekin duck. Asian-Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences 30(2): 167-170.