1. Al-Dawood A (2016( Towards heat stress management in small uminants. A Review. Annual Animal Science 1: 59-88.
2. Al-Haidary AA, Aljumaah RS, Abdoun KA, Samara EM, Okab AB, and Alfuraiji MM (2012) Thermoregulatory and physiological responses of Najdi sheep exposed to environmental heat load prevailing in Saudi Arabia. Pakistan Veterinary Journal 32: 515-519.
3. Al-Mamun M, Tanaka C, Hanai Y, Tamura Y, and Sano H (2007) Effects of Plantain (Plantago lanceolata L.) herb and heat expoture on plasma glucose metabolism in sheep. Asian-Australin Journal of Anima Science 6: 894-899.
4. Badakhshan Y, and Abshenas, J (2015) Changes in body temperature, respiration, heart rate and certain serum biochemical parameters of sheep during summer in jiroft. Journal of Veterinary Research 70: 333-339. (in Persian)
5. Banerjee D, Upadhyay RC, Chaudhary UB, Kumar R, Singh S, Ashutosh GJM, Polley S, Mukherjee A, Das TK, and De S (2014) Seasonal variation in expression pattern of genes under HSP70 family in heat- and coldadapted goats (Capra hircus). Cell Stress Chaperones 19: 401-408.
6. FAO (2007) Adaptation to climate change in agriculture, forestry, and fisheries: perspective, framework and priorities. FAO, Rome, 24 pp.
7. Gholami H, and Kianzad MR (2014( Investigation of growth, carcass characteristics and economic efficiency of Zel breed and their crossbred. Journal of Animal Production 2: 137-145.
8. Ghoorchi T, and Safarzadeh Torghabeh H (2005) Investigating the compensatory growth in Atabay (Dalagh) finishing lambs. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources 12: 135-143. (in Persian)
9. Gupta M, Kumar S, Dangi SS, and Jangir BL (2013) Physiological, biochemical and molecular responses to thermal stress in goats. International Journal of livestock Research 3: 27-38.
10. Indu S, Sejian V, and Nakvi S MK (2015). Impact of simulated heat stress on growth, physiological adaptability, blood metabolitesand endocrine responses in Malpura ewes under semiarid tropical environment. Animal Production Sciene 55: 766-776.
11. Kanemir C, Kosum N, and Taskin T (2013) Effects of heat stress on physiological traits in sheep. Macedonian Journal of Animal Science 1: 25-29.
12. Karbalaei H (2015) Effects of heat stress on physiological and metabolic indices of Zel, Dalagh and Romanov sheep breeds. MSc Thesis, Gonbad Kavous University. 86 pages. (in Persian)
13. Khojastehkey M, Yeganehparast M, and Kalantar Neyestanaki M (2016) Investigation the crossbreeding of Zandi ewes with Romanov rams and comparison the performance of crossbred with pure Zandi lambs up to weaning age. Journal of Ruminant Research 4: 133-134. (in Persian)
14. Li FK, Yang Y, Jenna K, Xia CH, Lv SJ, and Wei WH (2018) Effect of heat strees on the bahavorial and physiological patterns of smalltail Han sheep housed indoors. Tropical Animal Health and Production 50: 1893-1902.
15. MacÃas-Cruz UF, Ãlvarez-Valenzuela D, Correa-CalderÃn A, DÃ az-Molina R, DÃ az- Molina M, Mellado Meza-Herrera C, and AvendaÃo-Reyes L (2013) Thermoregulation of nutrient-restricted hair ewes subjected to heat stress during late pregnancy. Journal of Thermal Biology 38: 1-9.
16. Mahjoubi E, Amanlou H, Mirzaei-Alamouti HR, Aghaziarati N, Hossein Yazdi M, Noori GR, Yuan K, and Baumgard LH (2014) The effect of cyclical and mild heat stress on productivity and metabolism in Afshari lambs. Journal of Animal Science 92: 1007-1014.
17. Mahjoubi E, HoseinYzdi M, Aghziarari N, Noori GR., Afsarian O, and Baumgard LH (2015) The effect of cyclical and severe heat stess on growth performance and metabolism in Afshari lambs. Journalof Animal Science. 93: 1632-1640.
18. Marai I FM, Bahgat LB, Shalaby TH, and Abdel-Hafez MA (2000) Fattening performance, some behavioral traits and physiological reactions of male lambs fed concentrates mixture alone with or without natural clay under hot summer of Egypt. Annals of Arid Zone 39: 449-460.
19. Marai IFM, El-Darawany AA, Abou-Fandoud, EI, and Abdel-Hafez MAM (2006) Serum blood components during pre-oestrus, oestrus and pregnancy phases in Egyptian Suffolk as affected by heat stress under the condition of Egypt. Journal of Sheep and goats Deserts 1: 47-62.
20. Marai IFM, El-Darawany AA, Fadiel A, and Abdel-Hafez MAM )2007( Physiological traits as affected by heat stress in sheep - A review. Small Ruminant Research 71: 1-12.
21. Mohamad SS (2012) Effect of level of feeding and season on rectal temperature and blood metabolites in desert rams. Academic Journal of Nutrition 1: 14-18.
22. Nardon A, Ronchi B, and Valentini A (1991( Effects of solar radiation on water and food intake and weight gain in Sarda and Comisana female lambs. In: Animal Husbandry in warm climates. Europian Acossiation Animal Production Publication 55: 149-150.
23. Narenji Sani R, Ghazvinian Kh, and Moezifar M (2016) Reproductive performance of Zel ewes with different dosage of eCG outside the natural breeding season. Veterinary Journal (Pajouhesh
and Sazandegi) 106: 72-75. (in Persian)
24. NRC (2007) Nutrient Requirements of Small Ruminant; sheep, goat; cervids and New World camelids. National Academy Press.
25. Padua G, Mazzette A, Battacone G, and Nudda A (2006( Effect of High environmental temperature on weight gain and food intake on Saffolk lambs reared in a tropical environment. In: Proceedings of 5th international symposium, Bloomington, Minnesota, USA. 809-815.
26. SAS (2003) SAS User’s Guide: Statistics, Version 9.1 Edition. SAS Institute, Cary, NC, USA.
27. Savar Sofla S, Abbasi MA, and Kavian A (2016) Determination of breeding objective and economic values for Dalagh sheep in extensive rearing system. Research on Animal Production 13: 136-142. (in Persian)
28. Sevi A, Annicchiarico G, Albenzio M, Taibi L, Musico A, and Dell’Aquila S (2001) Effects of solar radiation and feeding time on behavior, immune response and production of lactating
ewes under high ambient temperature. Journal of Dairy Science 84: 629-640.
29. Sirkandakumar A, Johnson E, and Maghoub O (2003) Effect of heat stress on respiratory rate, rectal temperature and blood chemistry in Omani and Australian Merino Sheep. Small Ruminant Research 49: 193-198.
30. Slimn IB, Najar T, Ghram A, and Abdrrabba M )2015( Heat strss effects on ivestock, Molecular, cellular and metabolic aspects. Areview. Animal Physiology and Animal Nutriton 100: 401-412.
31. Talebi MA, and Gholamhasani K (2017) Growth and Feedlot Performance of Lori- Bakhtiari, Romanov×Lori-Bakhtiari and Pakistani×Lori-Bakhtiari Crossbred Lambs. Research on Animal Production 8: 201-208. (in Persian)
32. Van Dijk J, Sargison ND, Kenyon F, and Skuce PJ (2010) Climate change and infectious disease: helminthological challenges to farmed ruminants in temperate regions. Animals 4: 377-392.