1. Annison G (1991) Relationship between the levels of soluble NSPs and the apparent metabolizable energy of wheat assayed in broiler chickens. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 39: 1252-1256.
2. Annison G, and Choct M (1991) Anti-nutritive activities of cereal non-starch polysaccharides in broiler diets and strategies minimizing their effects. World’s Poultry Science Journal 47:222-242.
3. Basavanta Kumar C, Gloridoss RG, Singh KC, Prabhu TM, and Suresh BN (2016) Performance of broiler chickens fed low protein, limiting amino acid supplemented diets formulated either on total or standardized ileal digestible amino acid basis. Asian-Australian Journal of Animal Science 29: 1616-1624.
4. Bedford MR (1995) Mechanism of action and potential environmental benefits from the use of feed enzymes. Animal Feed Science and Technology 53: 145-155.
5. Bedford MR (2000) Exogenous enzymes in monogastric nutrition, their current value and future benefits. Animal Feed Science and Technology 86: 1-13.
6. Choct M, and Anninson G (1990) Antinutritive activity of wheat pentosans in broiler diets. British Poultry Science 31: 811-822.
7. Dari RL, Penz JR, Kessler AM, and Jos HC (2005) The use of digestible amino acid and ideal protein concept in feed formulation for broilers. Journal of Applied Poultry Research 14: 195-203.
8. Emadinia A, Toghyani M, Gheisari AA, Tabeidian SA, Ale-Saheb Fosoul SS and Mohammadrezaei M (2014) Effect of wet feeding and enzyme supplementation on performance and immune responses of broiler chicks. Journal of Applied Animal Research 42: 32-37.
9. Farrell DJ, Mannion PF, and Perez-Maldonado RA (1999) A comparison of total and digestible amino acids in diets for broilers and layers. Animal Feed Science and Technology 82: 131-142.
10. Han Y, and Baker DH (1994) Digestible lysine requirement of male and female broiler chicks during the period three to six week post hatching. Poultry Science 73: 1739-1745.
11. Jiang Q, Motl MA, Fritts CA, and Waldroup PW (2000) Formulation on basis of digestible
amino acids does not overcome all problems associated with use of high levels of feather meal. Poultry Science Spp 1: 127-128.
12. Leeson S, and Summers JD (2000) Broiler Breeder Production. Nattigham University Press, Guelph, Ontario, Canada, pp.178-199.
13. Li WF, Sun JY and Xu ZR (2004) Effects of NSP degrading enzyme on in vitro digestion of barley. Asian-Australasian Journal of Animal Science 17: 122-126.
14. Lotfollahian H, Shariatmadari F, Shivazad M, and Mirhadi A (2004) Study on the effects of two kinds of natural zeolite in diets on blood biohemical parameters, relative weight of body organs and broilers performance, Pajouhesh and Sazandegi 17: 18-34.
15. Luo D, Yanga F, Yang X, Yao J, Shi B, and Zhou Z (2009) Effects of xylanase on performance, blood parameters, intestinal morphology, microflora and digestive enzyme activities of broilers fed wheat-based diets. Asian-Australasian Journal of Animal Science 22: 1288-1295. 16. Nasr J, and Kheiri F (2012) Effects of lysine levels of diets formulated based on total or digestible amino acids on broiler carcass composition. Brazilian Journal Poultry Science 14: 233-304.
17. NRC (1994) Nutrient Requirements of Poultry, 9th edition, National Research Council, National Academy Press, Washington, DC, USA.
18. Park W )2001) Present status of the use of digestible amino acid values in formulation of broiler diets. American Society of Agronomy, Technical Bulletin 46: 1-18.
19. Pasha TN, Foroog MV, Khattak FM, Jabborr MA, and Khan AD (2007) Effectiveness of
sodium bentonite and two commercial products as aflatoxin adsorbents in diets for
broilers chickens. Animal Feed Science and Technology 132: 103-110.
20. Pettersson D, Graham H, and Man PA (1991) The nutritive value for broiler chickens of pelleting and enzyme supplementation of a diet containing barley, wheat and rye. Animal Feed Science and Technology 33: 1-14.
21. Quinn PJ, Carter ME, Markey B, and Carter GR (1994). Clinical veterinary microbiology. 1st Edn, London, Wolfe Publishing. PP: 1-648.
22. Ranade AS, and Rajmane BV (1992) Effect of enzyme feed supplement on commercial broilers. Proceedings of the 19th World Poultry Congress, Amsterdam, Netherlands WRSA 2: 485-487.
23. Rostagno HS, Pupa JMR, and Pack M. (1995) Diet formulation for broilers based on total versus digestible amino acid. Journal of Applied Poultry Research 4: 293-299.
24. SAS, Institute. (2004) SAS/STAT User’s Guide, Statistics. Release 9.1 SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC.
25. Scott ML, Nesheim MC, and Yaung RG (1979) Nutrition of the Chicken, Ithaca, NY, pp.7-54.
26. Seifi S (2013) Commercial enzyme influence on broilers fed different levels of wheat. Biotechnology in Animal Husbandry 29: 337- 344.
27. Sharifi SD, Golestani,G, Yaghobfar A, Khadem A, and Pashazanussi H (2013) Effects of supplementing a multienzyme to broiler diets containing a high level of wheat or canola meal on intestinal morphology and performance of chicks. Journal of Applied Poultry Research 22: 671-679.
28. Sibbald IR (1987) Estimation of bioavailable amino acids in feeding stuffs for poultry and pigs. A review with emphasis on balance experiments. Canadian Journal of Animal Science 67: 221-300.
29. Steenfeldt S, Hammershoj M, Mullertz A, and Jensen JF (1998) Enzyme supplementation of wheat-based diets for broilers. Effect on apparent metabolisable energy content and nutrient digestibility. Animal Feed Science and Technology 75: 45-64.
30. Trekova M, Matlova L, Dvorska L, and Pavlik I (2004) Kaolin, bentonite, and zeolites as feed supplements for animal health advantages and risks. Czech Veterinary Medicine 49: 389-399.
31. UFFDA (1992) User Friendly Feed Formulation. University of Georgia, Geogia, USA.
32. Williams CH, David DJ, and Iismaa, O (1962) The determination of chromic oxide in feces samples by atomic absorption spectrophotometry. Journal of Agricultural Science 59: 381-385.
33. Wu YB, Ravindran V, Thomas DG, Birties MJ, and Hendriks WH (2004) Influence of method of whole wheat inclusion and xylanase supplementation on the performance, apparent metabolisable energy, digestive tract measurements and gut morphology of broilers. British Journal of Nutrition 45: 385-394.
34. Yasar S (2003) Performance, gut size and ileal digesta viscosity of broiler chickens fed with a whole wheat added diet and the diets with different wheat particle sizes. International Journal of Poultry Science 2: 75-82.