1. Adewakum LO Famuyiwa AO Felix A and Omole TA (1989) Growth Performance, Feed Intake and Nutrient Digestibility by Beef Calves Fed Sweet Sorghum Silage, Corn Silage and Fescue Hay. Journal of Animal Science, 67: 1341-1349.
2. Al-Modarres AS, Taheri R and Safavi and (1999) Sorghum. (Compilation). First Edition, Isfahan
Branch of Jihad-e-Daneshgahi. (In Persian)
3. AOAC (2002) Association of official Analytical Chemists, Official Method of Analysis. 17th ed.
AOAC. Arlington. VA.
4. Castillo AL Silva-del-Rio N St-Pierre N and Weiss WP (2010) Composition of Diets Fed to Different Groups of Lactating Cows on California Dairies. ADSA 2010, (Abst.).
5. Cook BG, Pengelly BC, Brown SD, Donnelly JL, Eagles DA, and Franco MA (2005) Tropical forages. CSIRO, DPI&F (Qld), CIAT and ILRI, Brisbane, Australia.
6. Gholami H (2014) Estimation of metabolizable and net energy of available feedstuffs in Iran
based on chemical composition and prediction equations. Final report of research project, National Institute of Animal Science Research.Karaj, Iran. (In Persian)
7. Gholami H, Khazaei A and Amir Sadeghi M (2018) Comparison of nutritional value of modified BMR and conventional forage sorghum cultivars. 8th Iranian Animal Science Congress, Sanandaj, Kurdistan, Iran. (In Persian)
8. Hosseini SA, Mahdavi A, Lotfollahian H, Mohiti-Asli M, Rezapourian E, Meimandipour A and Alemi F (2012) Determination of energy equivalent value of Natuzyme P in corn and soybean based diet by multi attribute decision making. In: proceeding of the first International Conference on Animal Nutrition and Environment. Khon Kaen, Thailand, p. 124.
9. Hosseini SA, Zaghari M, Lotfollahian H, Shivazad M and Maroujeh, H (2011) Determination of appropriate levels of methionine in hens using the economic method of profit maximization and decision-making based on multiple responses. Iranian Journal of Animal Science, 42(4): 329-336. (In Persian)
10. Hwang CL and Yoon K (1981) Multi Attribute Decision Making, Methods and Applications. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Germany. pp. 51-242.
11. Idris AE and Mohammed HI (2012) Screening and Evaluation of Forage Sorghum Cultivars for Forage production using multi-criterion decision analysis. Advances in Environmental Biology, 6(3): 1141-1151.
12. Malczewski J (1997) Propagation of errors in multicriteria location analysis, a case study, P. 154-155, In: Fandel, G. and T. Gal (eds.) Multiple Criteria Decision Making, Springer- Verlag, Berlin, Germany.
13. Marsalis MA Angadi SV and Contreras govea FE (2009) Dry matter yield and nutritive value of corn, forage sorghum, and BMR forage sorghum at different plant populations and nitrogen rates. Agriculture Science, 47: 1250-1255
14. Menke KH and Steingass H (1988) Estimation of the energetic feed value obtained from chemical analysis and in vitro gas Production using rumen fluid. Animal Research and Development, 28: 7-55.
15. Mohaddes SA (2011) Production efficiency analysis in egg production in Khorasan Razavi province, Iran: An application of the transcendental frontier model. International Journal of poultry Science, 10(2): 125-129.
16. Momeni M. (2006) New Topics in Operations Research. University of Tehran Publications, pp. 20-80. (In Persian)
17. Terzioglu O, Yazici L and Yildirim B (2008) Quality characteristic of sorghum (Sorghum bicolor L. moench) and sorghum x Sudan grass hybrids (Sorghum bicolor L. moench x Sorghum sudanense stapf.) cultivated as second crop after barley in ercişvan ecological condition. Journal of Veterinary Advances, 7: 968-971.