1. Adam D, Cosgrove LJ, Booker GW, Wallace J C, and Forbes BE (2005) Molecular interactions of the IGF system. Cytokine & Growth Factor Reviews 16(4-5): 421-439.
2. Bourget C, Femion A, Franz C, Hastigs S, and Longcope C (1987) The effects of 1-thyroxin and dexamethasone on sterohd dynamics in male cynologous monkeys. Journal of steroid biochemistry 28: 575-579.
3. Brito LFC, Barth AD, Rawlings NC, Wilde RE, Crews JR, Mir PS and Kastelic JP (2007) Effect of nutrition during calfhood and peripubertal period on serum metabolic hormones, gonadotropins and testosterone concentrations, and on sexual development in bulls. Domestic Animals Endocrinology 33(1): 1-18.
4. Bruni JF, Marshall S, Dibbet JA, and Meites J (1975) Effects of hyper- and hypothyroidism on serum LH and FSH levels in intact and gonadectomized male and female rats. Endocrinology 97(3): 558-563.
5. Cchatre S, Nasari T, Somani G, Kanchan D, and Sathaye S (2014) Phytopharmacological overview of Tribulus terrestris. Pharmacognosy reviews 8(15): 45-51.
6. Dela Rosa Reyna XF, Monotoya HM, Castrellon VV, Rincon AMS, Bracamonte MP, and Vera WA (2010) Polymorphism in the IGF-I gene and their effect on growth traits in Mexican beef cattle. Genetics and Molecular Research 9: 875-883.
7. Farouk L, Laroubi A, Aboufatima R, Benharref A, and Chait A (2008) Evalution of the analgesic effect of alkaloid. Extract of Peganum harmala L. Possible mechanisms involved. Journal Ethnopharmacol 115(3): 449-454.
8. Feyzi P, Ahmadzadeh ST, Kamali H, Alsheikh P, Zarhami MP, and Mohammdl A (2015) Evaluation of qualitative and quantitative of antocyanines, carotenoids, flavonoids and antioxidant activity of methanol extract from aerial parts of Scutellaria pinnatifida A. Hamilt subsp alpina (Bornm). Journal of North Khorasan University 7(3): 645-655. ) in Persian)
9. Hoffman ML, Rokosa MA, Zinn SA, Hoagland TA, and Govoni KE (2014) Poor maternal nutrition during gestation in sheep reduces circulating concentrations of insulinlike growth factor-I and insulin-like growth factor binding protein-3 in offspring. Domestic Animal Endocrinology 49: 39-48.
10. Karimi JH, Malekzadeh SS, and Hoshmand F (2012) The effect of the T. terrestris extract on spermatogenesis in the rat. Journal of Jahrom University Medical Sciense 9 (4): 7-11.
11. Kistanova E, Zlattev H, Karcheva V, and Kolev A (2005) Effect of plant tribulus terrestris extract on reproductive performances of rams. Biotechnology in Animal Husbandry 21 (1-2): 55-63.
12. Krassas GE, and Pontikides N (2004) Male reproduction function in relation whit thyroid alteration. Best pracicet and Research Clinical Endocrinology metabolism 18(2): 183-195.
13. Krassas GE, Poppe K, and Glinoer D (2010) Thyroid function and human reproductiv health. Endocrine Reviews 31(5): 702-755.
14. Lei MM, Nie QH, Peng X, Zhang DX, and Zhang XQ (2005) Single nucleotide polymorphisms of thechicken insulin-like factor binding protein2 gene associated with chicken growth and carcass traits. Poultry Science 84 (8): 1191-1198.
15. Lesley B, and Mark C (2010) Herbs & Natural Supplements. An Evidence Base Guide, 3rd edition. Sydney Edinburgh London New York. pp. 893-896.
16. Miller DW, Blache D, Boukhliq R, Curlewis JD and Martin GB (1998) Central metabolic and the effects of nutrition on gonadotrophin secretion in sheep. Reproduction and Fertility 112(2): 347-356.
17. Mirazi N, Abdolmaleki N, and Mahmoodi M (2013) Study of salvia officinalis hydroethanolic extract on serum thyroid hormone levels in hypothyroid male rat. Avicenna Journal of Clinical Medicine, 19(4): 27-35.) In Persian)
18. Mostafaei F, Nooriyan Soroor ME, and Moeini MM (2019) The effect of different levels of dried Molasses Distillers Condensed Soluble with bran on performance, rumen fermentation, protozoa and blood metabolites of Mehraban fattening lambs. Journal of Animal Production 21(1): 1-10.) In Persian)
19. Panda S and Kar A (2007) Amelioration of lthyroxin- induced hyperthyroidisim by coumarin (1,2-benzopyron) in famale rats. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and physiology, 34 (11): 1217-1219.
20. Peepre K, Deshpandey U, and Choudhary PS (2014) Role of Antioxidantson Thyroid Hormones in Wister Rats. International Journalof Science and Research 3(1): 34-38.
21. Saba B (1397) Investigation on the effect of tribulus Terrestris plant on sexual hormones and puberty in Arabic male lambs. Agriculture and Natural Resources University of Khuzestan, Master of scince (M.Sc). in Persian)
22. Shekar-Foroosh S, Ashtiyani SC, Akbarpour BM, Attari M, Zarei A, and Ramazani M (2012) The Effect of Alcoholic Extract of Physalis alkekengi on Serum Concentration of Thyroid Hormones in Rats. Zahedan Journal of Research Medical Sciences 14(5): 7-11.
23. Todini L, Malfatti A, Valbonesi A, Trabalza- Marinucci M, and Debenedetti A (2007) Plasma total T3 and T4 concentration in goats at different physiological stages, as affected by the energy intake. Journal Small Ruminant Rasearch 68(3): 285-290.
24. Tsukada A, Ohkubo T, Sakaguchi K, Tanaka M, Nakashima K, Hayashida Y, Wakita M, and Hoshino S (1998) Thyroid hormones are involved in insulin-like growth factor (IGF-I) production by stimulating hepatic growth hormone receptor (GHR) gene expression in the chicken. Growth Hormone and IGF Research 8 (3): 235-242.
25. Yiming M, Zhicheng G, and Xiaohui W (2015) Tribulus terrestris extracts alleviate muscle damage and promote anaerobic performance of trained male boxers and its mechanisms: Roles of androgen, IGF-1, and IGF binding protein-3. Journal of Sport and Health Science 134: 1-8.
26. Zarei A, Taheri S, Changizi AS, and Rezaei A (2015) The study of the effect of the extract Berberis Vulgaris root on serum levels of thyroid hormones in hypercholesterolemia rats. Iranian South Medical Journal 18(2): 270- 279. ) in Persian)