1. Ahmadi F and Rahimi F (2011) The effect of different levels of nanosilver on the
performance and retention of silver in edible tissues of broilers. World Applied Science Journal 12: 01-04.
2. Baurhoo B, Letellier A, Zhao X and Ruiz-Feria CA (2007) Cecal populations of lactobacilli and bifidobacteria and Escherichia coli populations after in vivo Escherichia coli challenge in birds fed diets with purified lignin or mannanoligosaccharides. Poultry Science 86: 2509-2516.
3. Cantor AH, Langevin ML, Noguchi T and Scott ML (1975) Efficacy of selenium in selenium compounds and feedstuffs for prevention of pancreatic fibrosis in chicks. Nutrition 105: 106-111.
4. Cao PH, Li FD, Li YF, Ru YJ, Péron A, Schulze H and Bento H (2010) Effect of essential oils and feed enzymes on performance and nutrient utilization in broilers fed a corn/soy-based diet. International Journal Poultry Science 9: 749-755.
5. Dkhil MA, Abdel-Baki AAS, Wunderlich F, Sies H and Al-Quraishy S (2014) Dietary selenium affects intestinal development of Eimeria papillata in mice. Parasitology Research 113: 267-274.
6. Engberg RM, Hedemann MS, Jensen BB and Lesser TD (2000) Effect of zinc bacitracin and salinomycin on intestinal microflora and performance of broilers. Poultry Science 79: 1311-1319.
7. Gao J, Zhang H, Yu S, Wu S, Yoon I, Quigley J, Gao Y and Qi G (2008) Effects of yeast culture in broiler diets on performance and immunomodulatory functions. Poultry Science 87: 1377-1384.
8. Hashemi SR, Zulkifli I, Davoodi H, Zunita Z and Ebrahimi M (2012) Growth performance, intestinal microflora, plasma fatty acid profile in broiler chickens fed herbal plant (Euphorbia hirta) and mix of acidifiers. Animal Feed Science and Technology 178: 167-174.
9. Helander IM, Alakomi HL, Latva-Kala K, Mattila-Sandholm T, Pol I, Smid EJ, Gorris LGM and Von-Wright A (1998) Characterization of the action of selected essential oil components on Gram-negative bacteria. Journal Agriculture Food Chemistry 46: 3590-3595.
10. Iji PA, Saki AA and Tivey DR (2001)Intestinal development and body growth of broiler chicks on diets supplemented with nonstarch polysaccharides. Animal Feed Science and Technology 89: 175-188.
11. Leeson S and Summers JD )2008( Commercial Poultry Nutrition. Nuthingham University press, England.
12. Mahmoud KZ and Edens FW (2005) Influence of organic selenium on hsp70 response of heatstressed and enteropathogenic Escherichia colichallenged broiler chickens (Gallus gallus). Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology– Part C: Toxicology Pharmacology 141: 69-75.
13. Maiorka A, Santin E, Dahlke F, Boleli IC, Furlan RL and Macari M (2003) Post hatching water and feed deprivation affect the gastrointestinal tract and intestinal mucosa development of broiler chicks. Journal Applied Poultry Research 12: 483-49.
14. Mohammadi V, Ghazanfari S, Mohammadi- Sangcheshmeh A and Nazaran MH (2015) Comparative effects of zinc-nano complexes, zinc-sulphate and zinc-methionine on performance in broiler chickens. British Poultry Science 56(4): 486-493.
15. Naylor AJ, Choct M and Jacques KA (2000) Effects of selenium source and level on performance and meat quality in male broilers. Poultry Science. 79(Suppl. 1): 117.
16. Ouwehand AC, Tiihonen K, Kettunen H, Peuranen S, Schulze H and Rautonen N (2010) In vitro effects of essential oils on potential pathogens and benecicial members of the normal microbiota. Veterinarni Medicina 55: 71-78.
17. Rutz F, Pan EA, Xavier GB and Anciuti MA (2003) Meeting selenium demands of modern poultry: Responses to Sel-PlexTM organic selenium in broiler and breeder diets. Pages 145– 161 in Biotechnology in the Feed and Food Industries: Beyond the Storm. Proc. 19th Alltech Ann. Symp. T. P. Lyons and K. A. Jacques, ed. Nottingham University Press, Nottingham, UK.
18. SAS Institute (2005) SAS®/STAT Software, Release 8. SAS Institute, Inc., Cary, NC.
19. Schulze H, Kettunen H, Ouwehand AC and Rautonen N (2006) Dietary essential oil supplementation can affect broiler performance and digesta microbial community. Reproduction Nutrition Development. 46 (III-XXII), S114.
20. Spernakova D, Mate D, Rozanska H and kovac G (2007) Effects of dietary rosemary extract and alfa-tocopherol on the performance of chickens, meat quality, and lipid oxidation in meat storaged under chilling conditions. Bulletin Veterinary. Institute. Pulawy 51: 585-589.
21. Teshfam M, Rahimi S and Karimi K (2005) Effect of various levels of probiotic on morphology of intestinal mucosa in broiler chicks. Journal of Faculty Veterinary Medicine of University of Tehran 60(3): 205-211 .
22. Tiihonen K, Kettunen H, Bento MHL, Lahtinen S, Ouwehand A, Schulze H and Rautonen N (2010) The effect of feeding essential oils on broiler performance and gut microbiota. British Poultry Science 51: 381 392.
23. Wang H, Zhang J and Yu H (2007) Elemental selenium at Nano size possesses lower toxicity without compromising the fundamental effect on selenoenzyms: Comparison with selenomethionine in mice. Free Radical Biology Medicine 42: 1524-1533.
24. Zhang J S, Wang XF and Xu TW (2008) Elemental selenium at nano size (nano-Se) as a potential chemopreventive agent with reduced risk of selenium toxicity: Comparison with Semethylselenocysteine in mice. Toxicological Science 101: 22-31.
25. Zhou X and Wang Y (2011) Influence of dietary Nano elemental selenium on growth performance, tissue selenium distribution, meat quality, and glutathione peroxidase activity in Guangxi Yellow chicken. Poultry Science 90(3): 680-686.