. Abo El-Nor SAH and Kholif MA (1998) Effect of supplementation of live yeast culture in the diet on the productive performance of lactating buffaloes. Milk Science International Journal. 53(12): 663-666.
2. Alsaht AA, Bassiony SM, Abdel-Rahman GA and Shehata SA (2014) Effect of cinnamaldehyde thymol mixture on growth performance and some ruminal and blood constituents in growing lambs fed high concentrate diet. Life Science Journal. 11(3): 240-248.
3. Antunović Z, Domaćinović M, Šperanda M, Liker B, Mioč B, Šerić V and Šperanda T (2009) Effect of roasted cereals and soybean in feed mixtures on fattening and slaughter traits as well as blood composition in fattening lambs. Archives of Animal Breeding. 52(5): 512-526.
6. Bruno RGS, Rutigliano HM, Cerri RL, Robinson PH and Santos JEP (2009) Effect of feeding Saccharomyces cerevisiae on performance of dairy cows during summer heat stress. Animal Feed Science Technology.150(3): 175- 186.
7. De Valdez DF, Martos G, Taranto MP, Lorca GL, Oliver G and De Ruiz Holgado AP (1997) Influence of Bile on b-Galactosidase Activity and Cell Viability of Lactobacillus reuteri when subjected to Freeze-Drying. Journal of Dairy Science. 80(9): 1955-1958.
8. El-Ghani AAA (2004) Influence of diet supplemented with yeast culture (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) on performance of Zaraibi goats. Small Ruminant Research. 52(3): 223-229.
9. Fuller R, Barrow PA and Brooker BA (1978) Bacteria associated with the gastric epithelium of neonatal pigs. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. 35(3): 582-591.
10. Giger-Reverdin S, Bezault N, Sauvant D and Bertin G (1996) Effects of a probiotic yeast in lactating ruminants: interaction with dietary nitrogen level. Animal Feed Science and Technology. 63(1): 149-162.
11. Gomez-Basauri J, de Ordanza M B and Siciliano-Jones J (2001) Intake and milk production of dairy cows fed lactic acid bacteria and mannanoligosaccharide. Journal of Dairy Science. 84: 283 (Abst.).
12. Hilali M, El-Maydab E and Rischkowsky B (2011) Characteristics and utilization of sheep and goat milk in the Middle East. Small Ruminant Research. 101(1): 92-101.
13. Izadifard J and Zamiri MJ (1997) Lactation performance of two Iranian fat-tailed sheep breeds. Small Ruminant Research. 24(2): 69-76.
14. Jacquette RD, Dennis RJ, Coalson JA, Ware DR, Manfredi ET and Read PL (1988) Effect of feeding viable Lactobacillus acidophilus (BT1386) on performance of lactating dairy cows. Journal of Dairy Science. 71: 219 (Abst.).
15. Kirjavainen PV, El-Nezami HS, Salminen SJ, Ahokas JT and Wright PFA (1999) The effect of orally administered viable probiotic and dairy lactobacilli on mouse lymphocyte proliferation. FEMS Immunology and Medical Microbiology. 26(2): 131-135.
16. Kritas SK, Govaris A, Christodoulopoulos, G and Burriel AR (2006) Effect of Bacillus licheniformis and Bacillus subtilis Supplementation of Ewe's Feed on Sheep Milk Production and Young Lamb Mortality. Journal of Veterinary Medicine. 53(4): 170-173.
17. Martin S.A, and Nisbet DJ (1990) Effects of Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract on fermentation of aminoacids and starch by mixed ruminal microorganisms in vitro. Journal of Animal Science. 68: 2142-2149.
18. Masek T, Mikulec Z, Valpotic HN, Antunac N, Mikulec N, Stojevic Z, Filipovic N and Pahovic S (2008) Influence of Live Yeast Culture (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) on Milk Production and Composition, and Blood Biochemistry of Grazing Dairy Ewes during the Milking Period. ACTA Veterinaria Brno. 77(4): 547-554.
19. Mathur S and Singh R (2005) Antibiotic resistance in food lactic acid bacteria- a review. International Journal of Food Microbiology. 105(3): 281-295.
20. Milewski S and Sobiech P (2009) Effect of dietary supplementation with saccharomyces cerevisiae dried yeast on milk yield, blood biochemical and haematological indices in ewes. Bulletin Veterinary Institute Pulawy. 53(4):753-758.
21. Mostafa TH, Elsayed FA, Ahmed MA and Elkholany MA (2014) Effect of using some feed additives (TW- Probiotics) in dairy cow rations on production and reproductive performance. Egyptian Journal of Animal Production.51(1):1-11.
22. Musa HH, Wu SL, Zhu CH, Seri HI and Zhu GQ (2009) The Potential Benefits of Probiotics in Animal Production and Health. Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances 8 (2): 313-321.
23. National Research Council (1985) Nutrient Requirements of Sheep. 6th Edition. National Academy Press, Washington DC., USA.
24. Nazifi S, Saeb M, Karimi T and Ghanbari S (2005) Diurnal variation of serum biochemical parameters in the Iranian fat-tailed sheep. Comparative Clinical Pathology. 14(1): 1-4.
25. Özdoğan M, Önenç SS and Önenç A (2011) Fattening performance, blood parameters and slaughter traits of Karya lambs consuming blend of essential oil compounds. African Journal of Biotechnology. 10(34):6663-6669.
26. Piva G, Belladona S, Fusconi G and Scibaldi F (1993) Effect of yeast on dairy cow performance, ruminal fermentation, blood components and milk manufacturing properties. Journal of Dairy Science. 76(9): 2717-2722.
27. Pysera B and Opalka A (2001) Lipids and lipoproteins in blood serum of calves receiving Yea-Sacc1026 dietary supplement. Journal of Animal Feed Science. 10(2):77-82.
28. Raeth-Knight M L, Linn JG and Jung HG (2007) Effect of direct-fed microbials on performance, diet digestibility, and rumen characteristics of Holstein dairy cows. Journal of Dairy Science. 90(4):1802-1809.
29. Reklewska B, Ryniewicz Z, Krzyzewski J, Karaszewska A, Goralczyk M, Zdziarski K, Nalecz-Tarwacka T and Strzalkowska N (2000) Dietary manipulation of milk protein content in goats. Annals of Warsaw Agricultural University. 35: 133-143.
30. Salyers AA, Gupta A and Wang Y (2004) Human intestinal bacteria as reservoirs for antibiotic resistance genes. Trends in Microbiology. 12(9): 412-416.
31. SAS Institute (2003) SAS User’s Guide. Version 9.1 Editon, SAS Inst. Inc., Cary, NC.
32. Shornikova AV, Casas IA, Isolauri E and Vesikari T (1997) Lactobacillus reuteri as a therapeutic agent in acute diarrhoea in young children. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition. 24(4): 399-404.
33. Stein D R, Allen D T, Perry E B, Bruner J C, Gates KW, Rehberger TG, Mertz K, Jones D and Spicer LJ (2006) Effects of feeding propionibacteria to dairy cows on milk yield, milk components, and reproduction. Journal of Dairy Science. 89(1):111-125.
34. Stella AV, Paratte R, Valnegri L, Cigalino G, Soncini G, Chevaux E, DellOrto V and Savoni G (2007) Effect of administration of live Saccharomyces cerevisiae on milk production, milk composition, blood metabolites, and faecal flora in early lactating dairy goats. Small Ruminant Research. 67(1): 7-13.
35. Veenhuizen JJ, Drackley JK, Richard MJ, Sanderson TP, Miller LD and Young JW (1991) Metabolic changes in blood and liver during development and the early treatment of experimental fatty liver and ketosis in cows. Journal of Dairy Science. 74(12):4238– 4253.
36. Vibhute VM, Shelke RR, Chavan SD and Nage SP (2011) Effect of Probiotics Supplementation on the Performance of Lactating Crossbred Cows. Veterinary World. 4(12): 557-561.
37. Ware DR, Read PL and Manfredi ET (1988) Lactation performance of two large dairy herds fed Lactobacillus acidophilus strain BT138 in a switchback experiment. Journal of Dairy Science. 71: 219 (Abst.).
38. Wohlt JE, Corcione TT and Zajac PK (1998) Effect of yeast on feed intake and performance of cows fed diets based on corn silage during early lactation. Journal of Dairy Science. 81(5): 1345-1352.
39. Yu P, Huber JT, Theurer CB, Chen KH, Nussio LG and Wu Z (1997) Effect of steam-flaked or steam-rolled corn with or without Aspergillus oryzae in the diet on performance of dairy cows fed during hot weather. Journal of Dairy Science. 80(12): 3293-3297.