1. Bodin L, Di Pasquale E, Fabre S, Bontoux M, Monget P, Persani L and Mulsant P (2007) A Novel Mutation in the Bone Morphogenetic Protein 15 Gene Causing Defective Protein Secretion Is Associated with Both Increased Ovulation Rate and Sterility in Lacaune Sheep. Endocrinology 148(1): 393-400.
2. Bourdon V, Harvey A and Lonsdale DM (2001) Introns and their positions affect the translational activity of mRNA in plant cells. EMBO reports 2(5): 394-398.
3. Davis GH, Galloway SM, Ross IK, Gregan SM, Ward J, Nimbkar BV, Ghalsasi PM, Nimbkar C, Gray GD and Inounu I (2002) DNA Tests in Prolific Sheep from Eight Countries Provide New Evidence on Origin of the Booroola (Fecb) Mutation. Biology of Reproduction 66(6): 1869-1874.
4. Davis GH, Mcewan J, Fennessy P, Dodds K and Mcnatty K (1992) Infertility Due to Bilateral Ovarian Hypoplasia in Sheep Homozygous (Fecxi Fecxi) for the Inverdale Prolificacy Gene Located on the X Chromosome. Biology of Reproduction 46(4): 636-640.
5. Galloway S, Gregan S, Wilson T, Mcnatty KP, Juengel JL, Ritvos O and Davis G (2002) BMP15 Mutations and Ovarian Function. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology 191(1): 15-18.
6. Galloway SM, Mcnatty KP, Cambridge LM, Laitinen MP, Juengel JL, Jokiranta TS, Mclaren RJ, Luiro K, Dodds KG and Montgomery GW (2000) Mutations in an Oocyte-Derived Growth Factor Gene (BMP15) Cause Increased Ovulation Rate and Infertility in a Dosage-Sensitive Manner. Nature Genetics 25(3): 279-283.
7. Gholipour R, Danesh Moghadam L and Harkinezhad MT (2015) Study of Bmp 15 Gene in Afshari and Afshari × Booroola Merino Cross Sheep. Iranian Journal of Animal Science Research 7(4): 498-503. (In Persian)
8. Guan F, Liu SR, Shi GQ and Yang LG (2007) Polymorphism of Fecb Gene in Nine Sheep Breeds or Strains and Its Effects on Litter Size, Lamb Growth and Development. Animal Reproduction Science 99(1): 44-52.
9. Hadizadeh M, Niazi A, Mohammad AM, Esmailizadeh A and Mehdizadeh GY (2014) Bioinformatics Analysis of the Bmp15 Exon 2 in Tali and Beetal Goats. Modern Genetics 9(1): 117-120. (In Persian)
10. Hadizadeh M, Mohammadbadi MR, Niazi A, Esmailizadeh A and Gazooei YM (2014) Search for Polymorphism in Growth and Differentiation Factor 9 (GDF9) Gene in Prolific Beetal and Tali Goats (Capra Hircus). Journal of Biodiversity and Environmental Sciences 4(4): 186-191.
11. Hafezian SH (2011) Genetic Polymorphism BMP15 and GDF9 Genes in Sangsari Sheep of Iran. International Journal of Genetics and Molecular Biology 3(1): 31-34.
12. Hanrahan JP, Gregan SM, Mulsant P, Mullen M, Davis GH, Powell R and Galloway SM (2004) Mutations in the Genes for Oocyte-Derived Growth Factors GDF9 and BMP15 Are Associated with Both Increased Ovulation Rate and Sterility in Cambridge and Belclare Sheep (Ovis Aries). Biology of Reproduction 70(4): 900-909.
13. Javdan E, Fayazi J, Tabatabaei S and Baigi Nasiri MT. (2013) Polymorphism of Exon 2 of Bone Morphogenetic Protein 15 Gene (Bmp15) and Its Relationship with Litter Size in Najdi Goat. Animal Production 15(2): 101-107. (In Persian)
14. Khodabakhshzadeh R, Mohammadabadi M, Esmailizadeh A, Moradi Shahrebabak H, Bordbar F and Ansari Namin S (2016) Identification of Point Mutations in Exon 2 of GDF9 Gene in Kermani Sheep. Polish Journal of Veterinary Sciences 19(2): 281-289.
15. Liao WX, Moore RK and Shimasaki S (2004) Functional and Molecular Characterization of Naturally Occurring Mutations in the Oocyte-Secreted Factors Bone Morphogenetic Protein-15 and Growth and Differentiation Factor-9. Journal of Biological Chemistry 279(17): 17391-17396.
16. Martinez‐Royo A, Jurado J, Smulders J, Marti J, Alabart J, Roche A, Fantova E, Bodin L, Mulsant P and Serrano M (2008) A Deletion in the Bone Morphogenetic Protein 15 Gene Causes Sterility and Increased Prolificacy in Rasa Aragonesa Sheep. Animal genetics 39(3): 294-297.
17. Mcnatty KP, Galloway SM, Wilson T, Smith P, Hudson NL, O'connell A, Bibby AH, Heath DA, Davis GH and Hanrahan JP (2005) Physiological Effects of Major Genes Affecting Ovulation Rate in Sheep. Genetics Selection Evolution 37(1): 1-14.
18. Moghadaszadeh M, Mohammadabadi MR and AliEsmailizadeh Koshkoieh A. (2015) Association of Exon 2 of Bmp15 Gene with the Litter Size in the Raini Cashmere Goat. Genetics in the 3rd millennium 13(3): 4062-4067. (In Persian)
19. Mousavizadeh A, Mohammad Abadi M, Torabi A, Nassiry MR, Ghiasi H and Aliesmailizadeh Koshkoieh A (2009) Genetic Polymorphism at the Growth Hormone Locus in Iranian Talli Goats by Polymerase Chain Reaction-Single Strand Conformation Polymorphism (PCR-SSCP). Iranian Journal of Biotechnology 7(1): 51-53.
20. Nott A, Meislin SH and Moore MJ (2003) A quantitative analysis of intron effects on mammalian gene expression. RNA 9(5): 607-617.
21. Roche A, Ripoll G, Joy M, Folch J, Panea B, Calvo J and Alabart J (2012) Effects of the Fecx R Allele of Bmp15 Gene on the Birth Weight, Growth Rate and Carcass Quality of Rasa Aragonesa Light Lambs. Small Ruminant Research 108(1): 45-53.
22. Shabir M and Ganai T (2012) Nucleotide Sequencing and DNA Polymorphism Studies of BMP15 Gene in Corriedale and Local Kashmir Valley Sheep (Ovis Aries). Gene 499(1): 231-235.
23. Solimani B, Rahimi Mianji GH and Chaharaein B (2011) The Segregation of Exon 2 Bmp15 Gene on Twining and Traits of Weight in Sanjabi Sheep. Iran Journal of Biology 24(4): 487-493. (In Persian)
24. Soufy B, Mohammadabadi M R, Shojaeyan K, Baghizadeh A, Ferasaty S, Askari N and Dayani O (2009) Evaluation of Myostatin Gene Polymorphism in Sanjabi Sheep by PCR-RFLP Method. Journal of Animal Research, 19(1): 81-89. (In Persian)