1. Andres-Elias N, Pujols J, Badiol I and Torrallardona D (2007) Effect of nucleotides and carob pulp on gut health and performance of weanling piglets. Livestock Science 108: 280-283.
2. Asadi M, Mohammadi M and Roostaei Alimehr M (2013) Effect of Alcoholic Chicory (Cichorium Intybus L.) Extract on Performance and Immune Response of Broilers.Research on Animal Production 9:36-47 (in Persian).
3. Aviagen (2014) Nutrition Specifications Manual: Ross 308. Aviagen Ltd., Scotland, UK.
4. Biagina C, Vittorio P, Giovanni S, Enrico A, Vincenzo C and Luigi L (2011) Nucleotides in broiler chicken diet: effect on breast muscles quality. Food Science 4: 308–317.
5. Boza J (1998) Nucleotide in infant nutrition. Monatsschrift Kinderheilkunde 146: 39–48.
6. Burrells C, William PD and Forno PF (2001) Dietary nucleotides: a novel supplement in fish feeds.Effects on resistance to diseases in salmonids. Aquaculture 199: 159-169.
7. Byoungyun J (2011) Evaluation of dietary nucleotides for broilers. The University of Georgia, Ph.D. Dissertation.
8. Chiofalo B, Lopresti V, Agazzi A, Invernizzi G, Chiofalo V and Liotta L (2006) Administration of nucleotides in poultry’s diet: Effect on the lipid composition of the pectoralis major muscle. World Poultry Science Journal 62 (Suppl.): 320–321.
9. Deng K, Wong CW and Nolan JV (2005) Carry-over effects of dietary yeast RNA as a source of NT on lymphoid organs and immune responses in Leghorn-type chickens. British Poultry Science 46: 673-678.
10. Esteve-garcia E, Martinez-puig D, Borda E and Chetrit C (2007) Efficacy of a nucleotides preparation in broiler chickens. Proceedings of the 16th European Symposium on Poultry Nutrition, Strasbourg, France, Pp. 511–514.
11. Gatlin DM and Li P (2006). Nucleotide nutrition in fish: Current knowledge and future applications. Aquaculture 251: 141– 152.
12. Gheshlagh Olyayee M, Golian A , Bassami MR , Haghparast A and Heravi Moussavi A (2014) Influence of in ovo injection of L-Glutamine on pre- and post- hatch growth performance, small intestine morphology and immune responses in broiler chickens. Journal of Animal Science Researches 24(3): 65-79 (in Persian).
13. Hashemi SR, Zulkifli I, Davoodi H, Zunita Z and Ebrahimi M (2012) Growth performance, intestinal microflora, plasma fatty acid profile in broiler chickens fed herbal plant (Euphorbiahirta) and mix of acidifiers. Animal Feed Science and Technology 178: 167-174.
14. Iji PA, Saki AA and Tivey DR (2001) Intestinal development and body growth of broiler chicks on diets supplemented with non-starch polysaccharides. Animal Feed Science and Technology 89: 175-188.
15. Jung B and Batal AB (2012) Effect of dietary nucleotide supplementation on performance and development of the gastrointestinal tract of broilers. British Poultry Science 53: 98-105.
16. Lerner A and Shamir R (2000) Nucleotides in infant nutrition: a must or an option. Israel Medical Association Journal 2: 772–774.
17. Low C, Wadsworth S, Burrells C and Secombes CJ (2003) Expression of immune genes in turbot (Scophthalmu smaximus) fed a nucleotide supplemented diet. Aquaculture 221: 23-40.
18. Martinez-Puig D, Manzanilla EG, Morales J, Borda E, Perez JF, Pineiro C and Chetrit C (2007) Dietary nucleotide supplementation reduces occurrence of diarrhea in early weaned pigs. Livestock Science 108: 276-279.
19. National Research Council (1994) Nutrient requirement of poultry. 9th review edition. National Academy Press. Washington D.C.
20. Pelícia VC and Sartori JR (2010) Effect of nucleotides on broiler performance and carcass yield. Brazilian Journal of Poultry Science 12: 31-34.
21. Pesti, GM, Miller BR and Hargrave J (1992) User-Friendly Feed Formulation, Done Again (UFFDA). Programed by J. Hargrave. University of Georgia, USA.
22. SAS Institute (2004) SAS User’s Guide. SAS Institute. Inc. Cary. NC.
23. VanLeeuwen P,Verdonk JM, Wagenaars CM and Kwakernaak C (2005) Effects of fructooligosaccharide inclusion in diets on performance before and after inoculations with Eimeria acervulina and Clostridium perfringens in broilers. Animal Science 5: 1-27.
24. Voet D and Voet JG (2004) Nucleotides metabolism. In: Biochemistry. 3rd ed. John Wiley and Sons Inc. (Eds.), New York, NY, Pp. 1069–1079.
25. Yaghobi M, Dorafshan S, Paykan Heyrati F and Mahmoudi N (2014) Growth performance and some haematological parameters of ornamental striped catfish (Pangasianodon hypophthalmus) fed on dietary nucleotide. Iranian Journal of Veterinary Research48: 262-265.
26. Yang N, Larsen CT, Dunnington EA, Geraert PA, Picard M and Siegel PB (2000) Immune competence of chicks from two lines divergently selected for antibody response to sheep red blood cells as affected by supplemental vitamin E. Poultry Science 79: 799-803.