- هاشمی س ع (1393) رابطه کمی وضعیت انرژی گاوهای خشک با بروز ناهنجاریهای متابولیکی و تولید شیر گاوهای هلشتاین در اوایل دوره شیردهی. پایانامه کارشناسی ارشد دانشگاه زنجان.
2. Allen MS, Piantoni P (2013) Metabolic control of feed intake: Implications for metabolic disease of fresh cows. Vetrinary Clinics North of America. Food Animal Practice;29:279–297.
3. Berry DP, Lee MJ, Macdonald KA, Stafford K, Matthews L and Roche JR (2007) Associations among body condition score, body weight, somatic cell count, and clinical mastitis in seasonally calving dairy cattle. Journal of Dairy Science. 90:637–648.
4. Burvenich, C, Bannerman DD, Lippolis JD, Peelman L, Nonnecke BJ, Kehrli ME, and Paape MJ (2007) Cumulative physiological events influence the inflammatory response of the bovine udder to Escherichia coli infections during the transition period. Journal of Dairy Science. 90(E Suppl.):E39–E54.
5. Dann HM, Litherland NB, Underwood JP, Bionaz M, Angelo AD, Mcfadden JW and Drackley JK (2006) Diets during far-off and close-up dru periods affect periparturient metabolism and lactation in multiparous cows. Journal of Dairy Science. 89:3563-3577.
6. Douglas GN, Drackley JK, Overton TR and Bateman HG (1998) Lipid metabolism and production by Holstein cowsfed control or high fat diets at restricted or ad libitum intakes during the dry period. Journal of Dairy Science. 81(Suppl. 1):295(Abstr.).
7. Drackley JK (1999) Biology of dairy cows during the transition period: the final frontier? Journal of Dairy Science. 82(11):2259-2273.
8. Grummer RR, Mashek DG, Hayirili A (2004) Dry matter intak and enery balance in the transition period. Vetrinary Clinics North of America. Food Animal Practice 20:447-470.
9. Hand KJ, Godkin MA, Kelton DF (2012) Short communication: Bulk milk somatic cell penalties in herds enrolled in Dairy Herd Improvement programs. Journal of Dairy Science. 95 :240–242
10. Holcomb CS, Van Horn HH, Head HH, Hall MB, and Wilcox CJ (2001) Effects of prepartum dry matter intake and forage percentage on postpartum performance of lactating dairy cows. Journal of Dairy Science. 84:2051-2058.
11. Janovick, NA, Boisclair YR and Drackley JK (2011) Prepartum dietary energy intake affects metabolism and health during the periparturient period in primiparous and multiparous Holstein cows. Journal of Dairy Science. 94:1385–1400.
12. LeBlanc SJ, Lissemore KD, Kelton DF, Duffield TF, and Leslie KE (2006) Major advances in disease prevention in dairy cattle. Journal of Dairy Science. 89:1267–1279.
13. Mann S, Yepes FA, Overton TR, Wakshlag JJ, Lock AL, Ryan CM and Nydam DV (2015) Dry period plane of energy: Effects on feed intake, energy balance, milk production, and composition in transition dairy cows. Journal of Dairy Science. 98:3366–3382.
14. Mashek, DG and Beede DK (2001) Peripartum responses of dairy cows fed energy-dense diets for 3 or 6 weeks prepartum. Journal of Dairy Science. 84:115–125.
15. McArt JA, Nydam DV and Oetzel GR (2013) Dry period and parturient predictors of early lactation hyperketonemia in dairy cattle. Journal of Dairy Science. 96:198–209.
16. McArt JA, Nydam DV, Oetzel GR, Overton TR and Ospina PA (2013) Elevated non-esterified fatty acids and betahydroxybutyrate and their association with transition dairy cow performance. Veterinary Journal. 198:560–570.
17. Minor DJ, Trower SL, Strang BD, Shaver RD and Grummer RR (1998) Effects of nonfiber carbohydrate and niacin on periparturient metabolic status and lactation of dairy cows. Journal of Dairy Science. 81:189–200.
18. Nielsen TS, Jessen N, Jorgensen JO, Moller N and Lund S (2014) Dissecting adipose tissue lipolysis: Molecular regulation and implications for metabolic disease. Journal of Molecular Endocrinology. 52: R199-222.
19. Olsson G, Emanuelson M and Wiktorsson H (1998) Effects of different nutritional levels prepartum on the subsequent performance of dairy cows. Livestock Production Science. 53:279-290.
20. Palmquist, DL, Beaulieu AD, and Barbano DM (1993) Feed and animal factors influencing milk fat composition. Journal of Dairy Science.76:1753–1771.
21. Rabelo E, Rezende RL, Bertics SJ and Grummer RR (2003) Effects of transition diets varying in dietary energy density on lactation performance and ruminal parameters of dairy cows. Journal of Dairy Science. 86:916-925.
22. Schoenberg KM and Overton TR (2011) Effects of plane of nutrition and 2,4-thiazolidinedione on insulin responses and adipose tissue gene expression in dairy cattle during late gestation. Journal of Dairy Science. 94:6021–6035.
23. Shock DA, LeBlanc SJ, Leslie KE, Hand K, Godkin MA, Coe JB and Kelton DF (2015) Exploring the characteristics and dynamics of Ontario dairy herds experiencing increases in bulk milk somatic cell count during the summer. Journal of Dairy Science. 98:3741–3753. 2015.
24. Zhang L, Boeren SS, van Hooijdonk ACM, Vervoort JM, and Hettinga KA (2015) A proteomic perspective on the changes in milkproteins due to high somatic cell count. Journal of Dairy Science. 98:5339–5351.
25. Zhang Q, Su H, Wang F, Cao Z and Li S (2015) Effects of energy density in close-up diets and postpartum supplementation of extruded full-fat soybean on lactation performance and metabolic and hormonal status of dairy cows. Journal of Dairy Science. 98:7115–7130.