- . بیمقدار م، تقیزاده ا و مهماننوازی (1391) تعیین مدلهای هضمی برگ شاه توت (Morus Nigra) فرآوری شده و نشده با خاکستر چوب با استفاده از روش کیسههای نایلونی. پنجمین کنگره علوم دامی ایران.
2. Akin DE and Borneman WS (1990) Role of rumen fungi in fiber degradation. Joumul of Dairy Science. 73: 3023-3032.
3. Akin DE and Windham WR (1989) Influence of diet on rumen fungi. In: Nolan JA, Leng RA and Demeyer DL (Eds.), The Roles of Protozoa and Fungi in Ruminant Digestion. Armidale, Australia: Penambul Books. Pp. 75-81.
4. Association of Official Analytical Chemists (2002) Official Method of Analysis. 15th ed. AOAC Arlington.
- 5. Bauchop T (1989) Biology of gut anaerobic fungi. BioSystems. 23: 53-64.
6. Benavides JE (2000) Utilization of mulberry in animal production systems. In: Mulberry for Animal Production. Animal Production and Health Series. FAO, Rome.
7. Boschini CF (2002) Nutritional quality of mulberry cultivated for ruminant feeding. In: Mulberry for Animal Production. Animal Production and Health Series. FAO, Rome.
8. Cecava MJ, Merchen NR, Berger LL, Mackie RL and Fahey-Jr GC (1991) Effects of dietary energy level and protein source on nutrient digestion and ruminal nitrogen metabolism in steers. Journal of Dairy Science. 69: 223-2243.
9. Crada AD, Manterola BH, Sirhan AL and Escobar JP (1995) Study of ag industrial residues used as animal feeds. X. Study of availability and nutritive value of five horticultural crop residues from the central zone of Chile. Avances-en-Produccion Animal. 20: 191-209.
10. Chumpawadee S, Sommart K, Vongpralub T and Pattarajinda V (2006) Effects of synchronizing the rate of dietary energy and nitrogen release on ruminal fermentation, microbial protein synthesis, blood urea nitrogen and nutrient digestibility in beef cattle. Asian-Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences. 19: 181-188.
11. Getachew G, Makkar HPS and Becker K (2002) Tropical browses: content of phenolic compounds, in vitro gas production and stoichiometric relationship between short chain fatty acids and in vitro gas production. Journal of Agricultural Science. 139: 341-352.
12. Grenet E, Breton A, Barry P and Fonty G (1989) Rumen anaerobic fungi and plant substrate colonization as affected by diet composition. Animal Feed Science and Technology. 26: 55-70.
13. Guven I (2012) Effect of species on nutritive value of mulberry leaves. Kafkas Universitesi Veteriner Fakultesi Dergisi. 18(5): 865-869.
14. Hager TJ, Howard LR, Liyanage R, Lay JO and Prior RL (2008) Ellagitannin composition of blackberry as determined by HPLC-ESI-MS and MALDI-TOF-MS. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 56(3): 661-669.
15. Ho YW, Abdullah N and Jalaludin S (1991) Fungal colonisation of rice straw and palm press fibre in the rumen of cattle and buffalo. Animal Feed Science and Technology. 34: 311-321.
16. Jiang Q, Li G, Zhang T, Zhang H, Gao X, Xing X, Zhao J and Yang F (2015) Effects of dietary protein level on nutrients digestibility and reproductive performance of female mink (Neovison vison) during gestation. Animal Nutrition. 1: 65-69.
17. Kamalak A, Canbolat O, Gurbuz Y, Ozay O, Ozkan CO and Sakarya M (2004) Chemical composition and in vitro gas production characteristics of several tannin containing tree leaves. Livestock Research for Rural Development. 16(6):
18. Khanal RC and Subba DB (2001) Nutritional evaluation of leaves from some major fodder trees cultivated in the hills of Nepal. Animal Feed Science Technology. 92: 17-32.
19. Kostyukovsky VA, Okunev N and Tarakanov BV (1991). Description of two anaerobic fungal strains from the bovine rumen and influence of diet on the fungal population in vivo. Journul of General Microbiology. 137: 1759-1 764.
20. Leng RA (1991) Application of biotechnology to nutrition of animals in developing countries. FAO Animal Production and Health, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Rome.
21. Menke K and Steingass HH (1988) Estimation of the energetic feed value obtained from chemical analysis and in vitro gas production using rumen fluid. Animal Research Development. 28: 7-55.
22. Nitipot P and Sommart K (2003) Evaluation of ruminant nutritive value of cassava starch industry by products, energy feed sources and roughages using in vitro gas production technique. Proceeding of Annual Agricultural, Seminar for year 2003, KKU. Pp. 179-190.
23. NRC (2007) Nutritional requirements of small ruminants. National Academy Press, Washington, D.C., USA.
24. Oliveira CAA, Azevedo JF, Martins JA, Barreto MP, Silva VP, Julliand V and Almeida FQ (2015) The impact of dietary protein levels on nutrient digestibility and water and nitrogen balances in eventing horses. Journal of Animal Science 93: 229-237
25. Orpin CG, Greenwood Y, Hall FJ and Paterson IW (1985) The rumen microbiology of seaweed digestion in Orkney sheep. Joumul of Applied Bacreriology. 58: 585-596.
26. Reynal SM and Broderick GA (2005) Effect of dietary level of rumen degraded protein on production and nitrogen metabolism in lactating dairy cows. Journal of Dairy Science. 88: 4045–4064.
27. Sanchez MD (2001) Mulberry: An exceptional forage available almost worldwide. Animal production and health division. FAO, Rome.
28. Seo JK, Kim MH, Yang JY, Kim HJ, Lee CH, Kim KH and Ha JK (2013) Effects of synchronicity of carbohydrate and protein degradation on rumen fermentation characteristics and microbial protein synthesis. Asian-Austalian Journal of Animal Sciences. 26(3): 358-365.
29. Van Soest PJ, Robertson JB and Lewis BA (1991) Methods of dietary fiber, neutral detergent fiber, and nonstarch polysaccharides in relation to animal nutrition. Journal of Dairy Science. 74: 3583-3597.
30. Zhang Y, Gao W and Meng Q (2007) Fermentation of plant cell walls by ruminal bacteria, protozoa and fungi and their interaction with fibre particle size. Archives of Animal Nutrition. 61(2): 114-125.
31. Zhang T, Zhang H, Wu X, Guo Q, Liu Z, Qian W, Gao X, Yang F and Li G (2015) Effects of dry dietary protein on digestibility, nitrogen-balance and growth performance of young male mink. Animal Nutrition. 1: 60-64.
32. Zhou XQ, Zhang YD, Zhao M, Zhang T, Zhu D, Bu DP and Wang JQ (2015) Effect of dietary energy source and level on nutrient digestibility, rumen microbial protein synthesis, and milk performance in lactating dairy cows. Journal of Dairy Science. 98(10): 7209-7217.