1. احمدی ک، قلیزاده ح، عبادزاده ح ر،حسینپور ر، حاتمی ف، عبدشاه ه، رضایی م م، کاظمی فرد ر وفضلی استبرق م (1393) آمارنامه کشاورزی سال 1393. انتشارات وزارت جهاد کشاورزی.
2. Adibmoradi M, Navidshad B, Seifdavati M and Royan M (2006) Effect of dietary garlic meal on histological structure of small intestine in broiler chickens. Journal of Poultry Science. 43(4): 378-383.
3. Amerah AM, Ravindran V and Lentle RG (2009) Influence of insoluble fiber and whole wheat inclusion on the performance, digestive tract development and ileal microbiota profile of broiler chickens. British Poultry Science. 50(3): 366-375.
4. AOAC (2000) Official Methods of Analysis. 17th ed. Journal of the Association of Official Analytical Chemists. Washington, DC.
5. Aviagen (2009) Ross 308 Broiler Nutrition Specifications. http://en.aviagen.com/ross-308/. Accessed July 2014.
6. Dibner JJ, Kitchell ML, Atwell CA and Ivey FJ (1996) The effect of dietary ingredients and age on the microscopic structure of the gastrointestinal tract in poultry. Journal of Applied Poultry Research. 5(1): 70-77.
7. Feedipedia Available at: http://www. feedipedia.org/node/696 7 April 2016.
8. Fenton TW and Fenton M (1979) An improved procedure for the determination of chromic oxide in feed and feces. Canadian Journal of Animal Science. 59(3): 631-634.
9. Ferket PR and Gernat AG (1996) Factors that affect feed intake of meat birds: a review. International Journal of Poultry Science. 5(10): 905-911.
10. Gabriel L, Mallet S and Laconte M (2003) Differences in the digestive tract characteristics of broiler chickens fed on complete pelleted diet or on whole wheat added to pelleted protein concentrate. British Poultry Science. 44(2): 283-290.
11. Gonzalez-Alvarado JM, Jiménez-Moreno E, Lozaro R and Mateos GG (2007) Effects of type of cereal, heat processing of the cereal, and inclusion of fiber in the diet on productive performance and digestive traits of broilers. Poultry Science. 86(8): 1705-1715.
12. Gonzalez-Alvarado JM, Jiménez-Moreno E, Gonzalez-Sanchez D, Lozaro R and Mateos GG (2010) Effect of inclusion of oat hulls and sugar beet pulp in the diet on productive performance and digestive traits of broilers from 1 to 42 d of age. Animal Feed Science and Technology. 162(1-2): 37-46.
13. Hetland H, Svihus B and Krogdalhl A (2003) Effects of oat hulls and wood shaving on digestion in broilers and layers fed diets based on whole or ground wheat. British Poultry Science. 44(2): 275-282.
14. Jiménez-Moreno E, Gonzalez-Alvarado JM, Gonzalez-Serrano A, Lozaro R and Mateos GG (2009) Effect of dietary fiber and fat on performance and digestive traits of broilers from one to twenty-one d of age. Poultry Science. 88(12): 2562-2574.
15. Jiménez-Moreno E, Gonzalez-Alvarado JM, Gonzalez-Sanchez D, Lozaro R and Mateos GG (2010) Effect of type and particle size of fiber source of the diet on productive performance and digestive traits of broilers from 1 to 21 days of age. Poultry Science. 89(10): 2197-2212.
16. Jiménez-Moreno E, Chamorro S, Frikha M, Safaa HM, Lozaro R and Mateos GG (2011) Effects of increasing levels of pea hulls in the diet on productive performance and digestive traits of broilers from one to eighteen days of age. Animal Feed Science and Technology. 168(1-2): 100-112.
17. Navidshad B, Liang JB, Faseleh Jahromi M, Akhlaghi A and Abdullah N (2015) A comparison between a yeast cell wall extract (Bio-Mos®) and palm kernel expeller as mannan-oligosaccharides sources on the performance and ileal microbial population of broiler chickens. Italian Journal of Animal Science. 14(1): 3452-3458.
18. Nir I, Nitsan Z, Dunnington EA and Siegel PB (1996) Aspects of food intake restriction in young domestic fowl: metabolic and genetic considerations. World’s Poultry Science Journal. 52(3): 251-266.
19. NRC (1994) Nutrient requirements of poultry. Ninth Revised Edition, 1994, National Academy Press, Washington D.C.
20. Peter WS, Chiou TW, Lu JC and Hsu B (1996) Effect of different sources of fiber on the intestinal morphology of domestic geese. British Poultry Science. 9(5): 539-550.
21. Rogel AM, Balnave D, Bryden WL and Annison EF (1987) Improvement of raw potato starch digestion in chickens by feeding oat hulls and other fibrous feedstuffs. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research. 38(3): 629-637.
22. SAS Institute (2004) Statistical Analysis Systems User's Guide (9.2 th. Ed.). SAS Institute Inc, Cary, NC.
23. Sibbald IR (1976a) The effect of the duration of starvation of the assay bird on true metabolizable energy values. Poultry Science. 55(1): 1578-1579.
24. Sibbald IR (1976b) The true metabolizable energy values of several feedingstuffs measured with roosters, laying hens, turkeys and broiler hens. Poultry Science. 55(1): 1459-1463.
25. Wils-Plotz EL, Jenkins MC and Dilger RN (2013) Modulation of the intestinal environment, innate immune response, and barrier function by dietary threonine and purified fiber during a coccidiosis challenge in broiler chicks. Poultry Science. 92(3): 735-745.