1. Ali Laleh MR and A Nobakht A (2016) The
effect of different early nutrition methods on
performance, carcass traits and immune
responses of broiler chicks. Journal of Animal
Science Researches, 26: 213-229 (In Persian).
2. Asgari M (2006) The effect of early feeding on
blood factors, immune system, digestive tract
and intestinal morphology of broiler chicks.
M.Sc. Thesis, Tarbiat Modares University,
Tehran, 121 pages.
3. Berguog H, Guinebretiere M, Tong Q and
Michel V (2013) Effect of transportation
duration of 1-day-old chicks on postplacement
production performances and pododermatitis
of broilers up to slaughter age. Poultry
Science, 92(12): 3300-3309.
4. Cotter PF (2015) An examination of the utility of
heterophile lymphocyte ratio in assessing stress
of caged hens. Poultry Science, 94:512-517.
5. Gholami M, Seidavi A, Cormac J and
Dadehbeiki M (2017) Feeding regimen of
breeder broiler hen influences growth
performance of the broiler chickens. Livestock
Science, 203: 132-135.
6. Gross WB and Siegel PB (1983) Evaluation of
the heterophil/lymphocyte ratio as measure of
stress in chickens. Avian Disease, 27: 972-979.
7. Hollemans MS, Vries SD, Lammers A and
Clouard V (2018) Effects of early nutrition
and transport of 1-day-old chickens on
production performance and fear response.
Poultry Science, 97: 2534-2542.
8. Hooshmand, M (2006) Effect of early programs
on broiler performance. International Journal of
Poultry Science, 5: 1140-1143.
9. Huff GR, Huff WE, Jalukar S, Oppy J, Rath
NC and Packialakshmi B (2013) The effects of
yeast feed supplementation on turkey
performance and pathogen colonization in a
transport stress/Escherichia coli challenge.
Poultry Science, 92: 655-662.
10. Jain NC (1986) Schalm’s veterinary hematology.
4th ed. Lea and Febiger, Philadelphia.
11. Keeqin C, Wu S, Morgan N, Chot M (2017)
An early feeding regime a high-density amino
acid diet on growth performance of broilers
under subclinical necrotic enteritis challenge.
Animal Nutrition, 3: 25-32.
12. Khosravinia H (2010) Effect of road
transportation stress on newly hatched broiler
chicks. Proceeding of the 2nd International
Conference Veterinary Poultry. Tehran Iran.
13. Lilburn MS and Loeffler S (2015) Early
intestinal growth and development in poultry.
Poultry Science, 94: 1569-1576.
14. Molenar R and Van den brand H (2011) Good
Start from early post hatch Feed. World
Poultry Science, 27: 8-9.
15. Noy Y and Uni Z (2010) Early nutritional
strategies. World’s Poultry Science Journal,
16. Olanrewaju OM, Miller WW, Maslin WR,
Collier SD, Purswell JL and Branton SL
(2014) Effects of strain and light intensity on
growth performance and carcass
characteristics of broilers grown to heavy
weights. Poultry Science, 93: 112-116.
17. Panda AK, Bhanja, SK and Shyam Sunder G
(2015) Early post hatch nutrition on immune
system development and function in broiler
chickens. World’s Poultry. Science Journal,
18. Pettek M, Yilmaz E and Cibik R (2007) Effect
of first feed intake time on broiler
performance and carcass traits. Journal of
Applied Animal Research, 32: 203-206.
19. Pisarski R K, Pijarska I and Malec H (2005)
The effect of feeding broiler chicks during
transportation on yolk sac, body weight and
anti IBDV level in blood. Journal of Animal
and Feed Science, 14: 479-482.
20. Pourrezaa J, Zamania F, Tabeidianb A and
Toghyanic M (2012) Effect of early feeding or
feed deprivation on growth performance of
broiler Chicks. Research Opinions in Animal
and Veterinary Sciences, 2: 136-140.
21. Prabakar G; Pavulraj S; Shanmuganathan S;
Kirubakaran A and Mohana N (2016) Early
nutrition and its importance in Poultry: A
Review. Indian Journal of Animal Nutrition,
22. Rammous ES, Abboud M, Yammine S and
Jammal B (2011) Effect of post-hatch early
feeding times starter supplement with egg yolk
and white of broiled chicken eggs. (Rhod
Island Red) on growth performance. Viscera
development. and immune response in broiler
chickens. Australian Journal of Basic and
Applied Science, 5(6): 660-671.
23. Rajesh J, Amit Kumar S, Sudhir Y, Julio
Francisco DB and Birendra M (2019) Early
nutrition programming (in ovo and post-hatch
feeding) as a strategy to modulate gut health of
poultry. Frontiers in Veterinary Science, 6: 1-10.
24. Saki AA (2005) Effect of post-hatch feeding
on broiler performance. International Journal
of Poultry Science, 4: 4-6.
25. SAS (2004) SAS/STAT® User's guide release
6.03 edition. SAS institute Inc. Cary NC.
26. Sigel PB (2014) Evolution of the modern
broiler and feed efficiency. Annual Review
Animal Bioscience, 2: 375-85.
27. Uni Z and Ferket RP (2004) Methods for early
nutrition and their potential. World’s Poultry
Science Journal, 60: 101-111.