1. Azzam MM and Gogary MRE (2015) Effect of dietary threonine levels and stocking density on
the performance, metabolic status immunity by of broiler chickens. Asian Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances, 10(5): 215-225.
2. Bhargava KK, Hanson RP and Sunde ML (1971) Effects of threonine on growth and antibody production in chicks infected with Newcastle disease virus. Poultry Science, 50(3): 710-713.
3. Buijs S, Keeling L, Rettenbacher SE, Van Poucke and M Tuyttens FA (2009) Stocking
density effects on broiler welfare: Identifying sensitive ranges for different indicators. Poultry Science, 88(8): 1536-1543.
4. Dozier WA, Thaxton JP, Branton SL, Morgan GW, Miles DW, Roush WB, Lott BD and Vizzier-Thaxton Y (2005) Stocking density effects on growth performance and processing yields of heavy broiler. Poultry Science, 84(8): 1332-1338.
5. Feddes JJR, Emmanuel EJ and Zuidhof MJ (2002) Broiler performance, bodyweight variance, feed and water intake and carcass quality at different stocking densities. Poultry Science, 81(6): 774-779.
6. Hoehler D, Lemme A, Ravindran V, Bryden W and Rostagno H (2005) Feed formulation in broiler chickens based on standardized ileal amino acid digestibility. Pages 78-91 in Proc. Proceedings of the 3rd Mid-Atlantic Nutrition Conference.
7. Ismail FS, El-Gogary AMR and Nadi MIE (2014) Influence of vitamin E supplementation and stocking density on performance, thyroid status, some blood parameters, immunity and antioxidant status in broiler chickens. Asian Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances, 9(11): 702-712.
8. Khan AR, Nawaz H and Zahoor I (2006) Effect of different levels of digestible threonine on growth performance of broiler chicks. Breast, 60(63.14): 61-25.
9. Maroufyan E, Kasim A and Hashemi SR (2010) Change in growth performance and liver function enzymes of broiler chickens challenged with infectious bursal disease virus to dietary supplementation of methionine and threonine. American Journal of Animal and Veterinary Sciences, 5(1): 20-26.
10. Placer ZA, Cushman LL and Johnson BC (1996) Estimation of lipid peroxidation, malindialdehyde in biochemical system. Analytical Biochemistry, 16: 359-367.
11. Ravindran V, Thomas DV, Thomas DG and Morel PCH (2006). Performance and welfare of broilers as affected by stocking density and zinc bacitracin supplementation. Animal Science Journal, 77(1): 110-116.
12. Ross 308 Broiler Nutrition Specification (2014) Managementguide. Zarbal Co. IRIRAN.
13. SAS Institute (2004) SAS User’s Guide. Version 8 ed. SAS Inst. Inc., Cary, NC.
14. Selvam R, Saravanakumar M, Suresh S, Sureshbabu G, Sasikumar M and Prashanth D (2017) Effect of vitamin E supplementation and high stocking density on the performance and stress parameters of broilers. Brazilian Journal of Poultry Science, 19(4): 587-94.
15. Sun Z, Lv M, Yan L and Lin H (2011) Effects of stocking density and dietary lysine level on growth performance, carcass composition and health status of separate-sex reared broilers. Chinese Journal of Animal Nutrition, 23(4): 578-88.
16. Swayne DE (1998) Laboratory manual for the isolation and identification of avian pathogens. American Association of Avian Pathologists, University of Pennsylvania.
17. Tong HB, Lu J, Zou JM, Wang Q and Shi SR (2012) Effects of stocking density on growth performance, carcass yield, and immune status of a local chicken breed. Poultry Science, 91(3): 667-73.
18. Valizadeh MR, Sadeghi AA, Chamani M, Shawrang P and Feizi F (2014) The Effect of increasing dietary threonine to lysine ratio on carcass characteristics, mucin gene expression and morphological analysis of ileum of male broiler chickens challenged with Salmonella. International Journal of Biosciences, 5(10): 138-46.
19. Verspecht A, Vanhonacker F, Verbeke W, Zoons J and Van Huylenbroeck G (2011) Economic impact of decreasing stocking densities in broiler production in Belgium. Poultry Science, 90(8): 1844-1851.
20. Wahba N, Hanna S and El-Sadr MM (1956) A simple colorimetric method for determining
blood glucose. Analyst, 81(964): 430-2.
21. Wang YW, Field CJ and Sim JS (2000) Dietary polyunsaturated fatty acids alter lymphocyte subset proportion and proliferation, serum immunoglobulin G concentration, and immune
tissue development in chicks. Poultry Science,
22. Zaefarian F, Zaghari M and Shivazad M (2008) The threonine requirements and its effects on
growth performance and gut morphology of broiler chicken fed different levels of protein.
International Journal of Poultry Science, 7(12):
23. Zarrin-Kavyani S, Khatibjoo A, Fattahnia F and Taherpour K (2018) Effect of threonine
and potassium carbonate supplementation on performance, immune response and bone
parameters of broiler chickens. Journal of Applied Animal Research, 46(1): 1329-35.
24. Zhang HY, Piao XS, Zhang Q, Li P, Yi JQ, Liu JD, Li QY and Wang GQ (2013) The effects of
Forsythia suspensa extract and berberine on growth performance, immunity, antioxidant activities, and intestinal microbiota in broilers
under high stocking density. Poultry Science, 92(8): 1981-8.
25. Zuowei S, Yan L, Yuan L, Jiao H, Song Z, Guo Y and Lin H (2011) Stocking density
affects the growth performance of broilers in a sex-dependent fashion. Poultry Science, 90(7):