1. Baarske LA and Capel B (2008) B luring the edge in vertebrate sex determination. Current Opinion in
Genetics and Development 18: 499-505.
2. Braun L and Cohen M (2010) Herbs and Natural Supplements. An Evidence Base Guide, 3rd edition: 893-896.
3. Collins LC, Cole KS, Marotti JD, Hu R, Schnitt SJ. and Tamimi RM (2011) Androgen receptor expression in breast cancer in relation to molecular phenotype: results from the Nurses' Health Study. Mod Pathol 24(7): 924-31.
4. Esfandiari A, Dehghan A, Sharifi S, Nagafi B and Vaseli S (2011) Effect of tribulus terrestrise extract on ovarian activity in immature wistar rat: A Histopalogical evaluation. Journal Animal Vet Advance 10: 883-886.
5. Foecking EM, McDevitt MA, Acosta-Martínez M, Horton TH and Levine JE (2008) Neuroendocrine consequences of androgen excess in female rodents. Horm Behavior 53: 673-692.
6. Gottlieb B, Lombroso R, Beitel L K and Trifiro MA (2005) Molecular patology of the anderogen receptor in male(in) fertility. Reproductive Biomedicin online 10(1): 42-8.
7. Hassan BJ, Hossain SO and Jebur MSh (2016) Evaluation of semen sex ratio in cooled and frozen semen straws by real -time PCR. Basreh Jornal of Veterinary Research 15(3): 225-238.
8. Hosseini SE (2015) Effect of Alcoholic Extract of Hops Flowers (Humulus lupulus L.) on the Sex Ratio in Offspring of Syrian Mice. Medical Journal of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences and Health Services 38: 12- 17. (in Persian)
9. James WH (2004) Further evidence that mammalian sex ratios at birth are partially controlled by parental hormone levels around the time of conception. Human Reproduction 19(6): 1250-1256.
10. Kholghi M, Heydari F, Rostamzadeh J.and Razmkabir M (2016) Investigation of the ratio of X and Y chromosomes population in Holstein bulls’ ejaculation and the role of blood testosterone concentration on population ratio. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Research.1 29: 72-79. (in Persian)
11. Mangs AH and Morris BJ (2007) The Human Pseudoautosomal Region PAR: Origin, Function and Future. Current Genomics 8: 129- 136.
12. Miller SA, Dykes DD and Polesky HF (1988) A simple salting out procedure for extracting DNA from human nucleated cells. Nucleic Acids Research 16: 12-15.
13. Navara KJ (2013) Hormone-Mediated Adjustment of Sex RatioinVertebrates. Integrative and Comparative Biology 53(6): 877-887.
14. Navara KJ (2010) Programming of offspring sex ratios by maternal stress in humans: assessment of physiological mechanisms using a comparative approach. Journal Company Physiology B 180: 785-96.
15. Roghani M and Arbab-Soleymani S (2013) The Effect of Oral Feeding of Tribulus Terrestris Fruit on SomeMarkers of Oxidative Stress in the Brain of Diabetic Rats. Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical of Science 21(2): 127-135.
16. Said L, Banni M Kerkeni A, Said K and Messaoudi I (2010) Influence of combined treatment whit zinc and selenium on cadmium induced testicular pathophysiology in rat. Food Chemistry Toxicology 48: 2759-65.
17. Sekido R and Lovell-Badge R. (2008). Sex determination and SRY:down to wink and nudge. Trends in Genetics 25(1): 19-29.
18. Sharawy SM, Saleh NH, Attalah SA, Absy GM and Doaa HK (2015) Effect of plant extract of Tribulusterrestris and probiotics on the reproductive performance, total cholesterol and testosterone hormone levels of rams.MENAScience Journal-MENAS J 1(1): 14-19.
19. Skoff RP, Bessert DA, Cerghet M, Franklin MJ, Rout UK, Nave KA, Carlock L, Ghandour MA and Armant DR (2004) The myelin proteolipid protein gene modulates apoptosis in neural and non-neural tissues. Cell Death and Differentiation 11: 1247-1257.
20. Zhang Z, Zhou X C, Wei P, Hu Z and Liu YX (2003) Expression of Bcl-2 and Bax in rhesus monkey testis during germ cell apoptosis induced by testosterone undecanoate. Archives of Andrology 49: 439-447.
21. Waleed FA, Mareia, Wael A, Khalil B, Anil PG, Mostafa A, El-Harairyb Ahmed MA, Abo El-Attab D and Claire Wathesd, Ali FN. (2018) Polyunsaturated fatty acids influence offspring sex ratio in cows. International Journal of Veterinary Science and Medicine.
22. Yang NY, Li K, Yang YF and Li YH (2009) Aromatase inhibitory fatty acid derivatives from the pollen of Brassica campestris L. var. oleifera DC. Journal Asian Natural Production Research 11(2): 132-7.