1. Abediny Sanigy M, shariatmadari F and Karimi Torshizi M (2012) Effect of medicinal plants, organic acid and antibiotic in barley diet on growth performance, immune response, blood factors and intestinal morphology of broiler chickens. Animal Production, 13(2): 19-27. (In Persian)
2. Azwanida NN (2015) A review on the extraction methods use in medicinal plants, principle, strength and limitation. Med Aromat Plants, 4(196): 2167-0412.
3. Bahrami M and Shariatmadari MA (2010) Effect of dietary extract of Tymuse Vulgarise and Mentha Piperita and vitamin E supplementation on immune response of laying hen in heat strees and content of peroxideation egg during storage. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 27(2): 326-337.
4. Briskey EJ and Wismer-Pedersen J (1962) Biochemistry of pork muscle structure. Rate of anaerobic glycolysis and temperature change versus the apparent structure of musle tissue. Journal of Food Science, 26(3): 297-305.
5. Cheng JH (2016) Lipid Oxidation in Meat. Journal of Nutrition and Food Sciences, 6(6): 492.
6. Ebrahimi R, Zamani Z and Kashi A and Jabbari A (2008) Comparison of Fatty Acids, Mineral Elements of 17 Iranian Shallot Landraces (Allium hirtifolium Boiss.). Food Science and Technology, 5(1): 61-80 .(In Persian)
7. Faraji A, Alizadeh M, Pirsa S and Almasi H (2018). Optimizing Production of Persian Shallot Essential Oil Emulsion Loaded with Omega 3 Fatty Acids by Nano Polyaniline-Fiber/Gas Chromatography Iranian Journal of Biosystem Engineering, 49(3): 459-476. (In Persian)
8. Goo D, Kim JH, Park GH, Reyes D, Badillo J and Kil DY (2019) Effect of Heat Stress and Stocking Density on Growth Performance, Breast Meat Quality, and Intestinal Barrier Function in Broiler Chickens. Animals, 9(3): 107.
9. Hoseinyan Bilondi S, Hoseini S, Dabagh Kakhki J and Naghus M (2013) The effects of selenium, vitamin E and garlic powder on performance, immune system and carcass fat of broilers. Journal of Livestock Research, 1(4): 39-46. (In Persian)
10. Huff-Lonergan E and Lonergan SM (2005) Mechanisms of water-holding capacity of meat: The role of postmortem biochemical and structural changes. Meat Science, 71(1): 194-204.
11. Khajeh Bami, M, Afsharmanesh, M and Ebrahimnejad, H (2019) Effect of Dietary Bacillus coagulans and Different Forms of Zinc on Performance, Intestinal Microbiota, Carcass and Meat Quality of Broiler Chickens. Probiotics and Antimicrobial Proteins.
12. Khalaji S, Zaghari M, Hatami KH, Hedari- Dastjerdi S, Lotfi L and Nazarian H (2011) Black cumin seeds, Artemisia leaves (Artemisia sieberi), and Camellia L. plant extract as phytogenic products in broiler diets and their effects on performance, blood constituents, immunity, and cecal microbial population. Poultry Science, 90: 2500-2510.
13. Lee KW, Everts H, Kappert HJ, Frehner M, Losa R and Beynen AC (2003) Effects of dietaryessential oil components on growth performance, digestive enzymes and lipid metabolism in female broiler chickens. British Poultry Science, 44(3): 450-457.
14. Pezeshk S, Rezaei M and Hosseini H (2010) Antibacterial and antioxidant activities of shallot extract (Allium ascalonicum) on rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) during chilled (4±1°C)
storage, Iranian Journal of Nutrition Sciences & Food Technology, 6(2): 11-19.
15. Saki AA, Nasseri Harcini R, Rahmatnegad E and Salary J (2012) Herbal additives and organic acid as antibiotic alternative in broiler chickens diets for organic production. African Journal of Biotechnology, 11(8): 2139-2145.
16. SAS (2004) SAS User’s Guide: Statistics. 9.1 Edition. SAS Institute Inc. Cary, NC.
17. Sco TC, Spallholz JE, Yun HK and Kim SW (2008) Selenium-enriched garlic and cabbage dietary selenium source for broilers. Journal of Medicinal Food, 11(4): 687-690.
18. Tony MA, Mohamed SH, El-Sissi AF and Abdel Razek AH (2015) Efficacy of Allicin Supplementation on Zootechnical Performance and Immunological Parameters of Broiler Chickens. World's Poultry Science Association.
19. Vase-Khavari K, Mortezavi SH, Rasouli B, Khusro A, Salem AZ and Seidavi A (2019) The effect of three tropical medicinal plants and superzist probiotic on growth performance, carcass characteristics, blood constitutes, immune response, and gut microflora of broiler. Tropical Animal Health and Production, 51(1): 33-42.
20. Wegmann TG and Smithies O (1966) A simple hemagglutination system requiring small amounts of red cells and antibodies. Transfusion, 6(1): 67-73.
21. Wood JD and Enser M (1997) Factors influencing fatty acids in meat and the role of
antioxidants in improving meat quality. British journal of Nutrition, 78(1): 49-60.
22. Yanishlieva NV, Marinova EM, Gordon MH and Reneva VG (1999) Antioxidant activity and mechanism of action thymol and carvacrol intwo lipid systems. Food Chemistry, 64(1): 59-66.