1. یعقوبفر ا (1390) کربوهیدراتها در تغذیه طیور. چاپ دوم، انتشارات مرز و دانش، تهران، 435 ص.
2. Ali MN, Abou Sekken MS, El-Kloub K and El. Mostafa M (2008) Incorporation of wheat bran in broiler diets. International Journal of Poulty Science 7(1): 6-13.
3. Bach Knudsen KE (2001) The nutritional significance of “dietary fibre” analysis. Animal Feed Science and Technology 90 (1-2): 3-20.
4. Boudouma D (2010) Prediction models of the metabolisable energy of wheat brans. Livestock Research for Rural Development 22(2): 25-37.
6. Esonu BO, Okechukwu O, Iheshiulor M, Chukwuka K, Omede AA and Ogbuewu FP (2010) Performance characteristics and haematology of laying birds fed Safzyme® supplemented soybean hull diet. Report and Opinion 2(8): 16-21.
7. Etuk EB, Orih AG, Ohaji JN and Odoemelam VU (2010) Evaluation of soybean hulls in grower turkey diets. International Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development 13(2): (Abst).
8. Ferket PR and Gernat AG (1996) Factors that affect feed intake of meat birds: a review. International Journal of Poultry Science 5(10): 905-911.
9. Ferket PR, Parks CW and Grimes JL (2002) Benefits of dietary antibiotic and mannanoligosaccharide supplementation for poultry. Multi-State Poultry Meeting, May 14-16. Department of Poultry Science, North Carolina State University, P.O. Box 7608 Raleigh, NC 27695-7608.
10. Gonzalez-Alvarado JM, Jiménez-Moreno R, Gonzalez-Sanchez D, Lozaro R and Mateos GG (2010) Effect of inclusion of oat hulls and sugar beet pulp in the diet on productive performance and digestive traits of broilers from 1 to 42 d of age. Animal Feed Science and Technology 162(1-2): 37-46.
11. González-Alvarado JM, Jiménez-Moreno R and Mateos GG (2007) Effects of type of cereal, heat processing of the cereal, and inclusion of fiber in the diet on productive performance and digestive traits of broilers. Poultry Science 86(8): 1705-1715.
12. Guevara VR, DilworthBC and Day EJ (1978) Phosphorus utilization by broilers as affected by yeast culture. Poultry Science 57(3): 1102-1103.
13. Hetland H, Svihus B and Olaisen V (2002) Effect of feeding whole cereals on performance, starch digestibility and duodenal particle size distribution in broiler chickens. British Poultry Science 43(3): 416-423.
14. Kalantar M and Yaghobfar A (2016) Animal model show physiological characteristics can alter by feeding of different cereal type and exogenous multi-enzyme. International Journal of Pharmacology, Phytochemistry and Ethnomedicine 2: 13-19.
15. Kamran ZM, Sarwa M, Nisa M, Nadeem A, Mahmood S, Babar ME and Ahmed S (2008) Effect of low-protein diets having constant energy-to-protein ratio on performance and carcass characteristics of broiler chickens from one to thirty-five days of age. Poultry Science 87(3): 468-474.
16. Martínez Y, Carrión Y, Rodríguez R, Valdivié M, Olmo C, Betancur C, Liu G, Al-Dhabi NA and Duraipandiyan V (2015) Growth performance, organ weights and some blood parameters of replacement laying pullets fed with increasing levels of wheat bran. Brazilian Journal of Poultry Science 17(3): 347-354.
17. Miazzo RD, Perelta MF and Reta SF (2001) Yeast (Saccliarornyces cerevisiae) as a natural additive forbroiler chicken diets. EuropeanSymposium on the Quality of Poultry Meat. Knsadasi, Turkey. pp. 175-177.
18. Montagne L, Crevieu-Gabriel I, Toullec R and Lalles JP (2003) Influence of dietary protein level and source on the course of protein digestion along the small intestine of the veal calf. Journal of Dairy Science 86(3): 934-943.
19. Nourmohammadi R and Afzali N (2013) Effect of citric acid and microbial phytase on small intestine morphology in broiler chicken. Italian Journal of Animal Science 12(1): 44-47.
20. Rezaeipour V, Fononi H and Irani M (2012) Effects of dietary L-threonine and Saccharomyces cerevisiae on performance, intestinal morphology and immune response of broiler chickens. South African Journal of Animal Science 42(3): 266-273.
21. Santin E, Maiorka A and Macar M (2001) Performance and intestinal mucosa development of broiler chickens fed diets containing Saccharomyces cerevisiae cell wall. The Journal of Applied Poultry Research 10(3): 236-244.
22. SAS Institute (2004) SAS Procedure Guide for Personal Computers. STAT User's Guide, Statistics. Version 9.1 SAS Institute INC., Cary, NC.
23. Selle PH, Bryden WL, Pittolo PH, Ravindran G and Ravindran V (2003) Influence of phytase and xylanase supplementation on growth performance and nutrient utilisation of broilers offered wheat-based diets. Asian-Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences 16(3): 394-402.
24. Stanley VG, Brown C and Sefton AE (2000) Comparative evaluation of yeast culture, mannan-oligosaccharide and antibiotic on performance of turkeys. Poultry Science 79 (Suppl. 1): S186.
25. Thiabault JF, Lahaye M and Guillon F (1993) Physicochemical properties of food plant cell walls. Dietary fiber a component of food. LSI Human. Nutrition Reviews 92: 21-39.