1. Aji SB, Ignatius KA, Adato JB, Nuho A, Abdolkarim U, Aliyu MB, Gombo MA, Ibrahim I, Abubakar MM, Bukar HA and Numan PT (2011) Effects of feeding onion (Allium cepa) and garlic (Allium sativum) some performance characteristics of broiler chickens. Research Journal of Poultry Science. 4(2):22-2.
2. Amouzmehr A, Dastar B, Nejad JG, Sung KI, Lohakare J and Forghani F (2012) Effects of garlic and thyme extracts on growth performance and carcass characteristics of broiler chicks. Journal of Animal Science and Technology. 54(3): 185-190.
3. Bento MHL, Acamovic T and Makkar HPS (2005) The influence of tannin, pectin and polyethylene glycol on attachment of 15N-labelled rumen microorganisms to cellulose. Animal Feed Science and Technology. 122: 41-57.
4. Bolukbasi S and Erhan MK (2007) Effect of dietary thyme (Thymus vulgaris) on laying hens performance and Escherichia coli (E. coli) concentration in feces. International Journal of Natural and Engineering Sciences1: 55-58.
5. Boostani A, Ashayerizadeh A, Mahmoodian Fard HR and Kamalzadeh A (2010) Comparison of the effects of several feed restriction periods to control ascites on performance, carcass characteristic and hematological indices of broiler chickens. Brazilian Journal of Poultry Science. 12: 171-177.
6. Brzóska F, Śliwiński B and Michalik-Rutkowska O (2010) Effect of herb mixture on productivity, mortality, carcass quality and blood parameters of broiler chickens. Annals of Animal Science. 10(2): 157-165.
7. Brzóska F, Śliwiński B, Michalik-Rutkowska O and Śliwa J (2015) The effect of garlic (Allium sativum L.) on growth performance, mortality rate, meat and blood parameters in broilers. Annals of Animal Science. 15(4): 961-975.
8. Butzen FM, Ribeiro AML, Vieira MM, Kessler AM, Dadalt JC and Della MP (2013). Early feed restriction in broilers. I–Performance, body fraction weights, and meat quality. Journal of Applied Poultry Research. 22(2), 251-259.
9. Feizi A, Bijanzad P, Asfaram P, Khiavi TM, Alimardan M, Hamzei S and Farmarz S (2014) Effect of thyme extract on hematological factors and performance of broiler chickens. Europian. Journal Experiment Biology 1: 125-128.
10. Friedman M, Henika PR and Mandrell RE (2002) Bactericidal activities of plant essential oils and some of their isolated constituents against Campylobacter jejuni, Escherichia coli, Listeria monocytogenes, and Salmonella enterica. Journal of food protection. 65(10): 1545-1560.
11. Khajali F and Qujeq D (2005) Relationship between growth and serum lactate dehydrogenase activity and the development of ascites in broilers subjected to skip-a-day feed restriction. International Journal of Poultry Science. 4(5): 317-319.
12. Kyaw PHH, San Win K, Lay KK, Moe KK, Maw AA and Swe KH (2017) Effect of dietary garlic and thyme seed supplementation on the production performance, carcass yield and gut microbial population of broiler chickens. Journal of Scientific Agriculture. 1: 269-274.
13. Leeson S, Summers JD and Caston J (1991) Diet dilution and compensatory growth in broilers. Poultry Science. 70: 867-873.
14. Leeson S (2007). Metabolic challenges: past, present, and future. Journal of Applied Poultry Research 16(1): 121-125.
15. Mahmood S, Ahmad F, Masood A and Kausar R (2007) Effects of feed restriction during starter phase on subsequent growth performance, dressing percentage, relative organ weight and immune response of broilers. Pakistan Veterinary Journal. 27: 137-141.
16. Mansoub NH and Kafshnochi M (2010) The effects of probiotics and food restriction on relative 3 growth and serum cholesterol and triglycrides contents in broiler chickens Global Veterinaria. 5(6): 307-311.
17. Mitsch P, Zitter K, Kohler B, Gabler C, Losa R and Zimpermik I (2004) The effects of two different blends of essential oil components on the proliferation of clostridium perfringens in the intestines of broiler chickens. Poultry Science. 83: 669- 675.
18. Rahimi S, Teymouri Zadeh Z, Karimi Torshizi MA, Omidbaigi R and Rokni H (2011) Effect of the three herbal extracts on growth performance, immune system, blood factors and intestinal selected bacterial populat. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology. 13: 527-539.
19. Saber NS, Maheri-Sis N, Shaddel-Telli A, Hatefinezhad K, Gorbani A and Yousefi J (2011) Effect of feed restriction on growth performance of broiler chickens. Annals of Biol Research. 2(6): 247-252.
20. Saki A, kalantar, M. and Khoramabadi V (2014). Effects of drinking thyme essence (Thymus vulgaris L.) on growth performance, immune response and intestinal selected bacterial population in broiler chickens. PoultryScience Journal. 2(2): 113-123.
21. Saleh EA, Watkins SE, Waldroup AL and Waldroup PW (2005) Effects of early quantitative feed restriction on live performance and carcass composition of male broiler grown for further processing. Journal of Applied Poultry Research. 14: 87-93.
22. Salimian AM, Tabeidian SA and Irandoust H (2016) Dietary effects of cinnamon, turmeric and carnation powders on performance, morphological changes of intestine and blood serum oxidation status of broilers Journal of Animal Production. 18: 141-150. (in Persian)
23. Sarica S, Ciftci A, Demir E, Kilinc K and Yildirim Y (2005) Use of an antibiotic growth promoter and two herbal natural feed additives with and without exogenous enzymes in wheat based broiler diets. South African Journal of Animal Science. 35(1): 61-72.
24. Shariatmadari F and Moghadamian AA (2007).The Effects of Early Feed Restriction and Lighting program (intermittent nightly) on the performance of broiler chicks. Journal of Sciences and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources. 40(2): 363-373. (in Persian)
25. Sharififar F, Moshafi M H, Mansouri S H, Khodashenas M and Khoshnoodi M (2007) In vitro evaluation of antibacterial and antioxidant activities of the essential oil and methanol extract of endemic Zataria multiflora Boiss. Food Control. 18: 800-805.
26. Thompson K, Burkholder K, Patterson J and Applegate TJ (2008) Microbial ecology shifts in the ileum of broilers during feed withdrawal and dietary manipulations. Poultry Science. 87(8): 1624-1632.
27. Velleman SG, Coy CS and Emmerson DA (2014) Effect of the timing of posthatch feed restrictions on the deposition of fat during broiler breast muscle development. Poultry Science. 93: 2622-2627.
28. Xu C, Yang H, Wang Z, Wan Y, Hou B and Ling C (2017) The Effects of Early Feed Restriction on Growth Performance Internal Organs and Blood Biochemical Indicators of Broilers. Animal and Veterinary Sciences. 5(6): 121.
29. Yokozawa T, Ishida A, Kashiwada Y, Cho EJ, Kim HY and Ikeshiro Y, )2004) Coptidis Rhizoma: Protective effects egainse peroxynitrite-induced oxidative damage and elucidation of its active components. Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapeutic. 56: 547-556.