1. Collares T, Campos VF, de Leon PMM, Cavalcanti PV, Amaral MG, Odir A, Dellagostin, JCD, and Fabiana K (2011) Transgene transmission in chickens by sperm-mediated gene transfer after seminal plasma removal and exogenous DNA treated with dimethylsulfoxide or N, N-dimethylacetamide. Journal of Biosciences, 36(4): 613-620.
2. Hammer RE, Pursel VG, Rexroad CE, Wall RJ, Bolt DJ, Karl ME, Richard DP, and Ralph LB. (1985) Production of transgenic rabbits, sheep and pigs bymicroinjection. Nature, 315(6021): 680-683.
3. . Houdebine LM (2007) Transgenic animal models in biomedical research. Target Discovery and Validation Reviews and Protocols: Volume 1, Emerging Strategies for Targets and Biomarker Discovery, 163-202.
4. Iles RK (2007) Ectopic hCGβ expression by epithelial cancer: malignant behaviour, metastasis and inhibition of tumor cell apoptosis. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, 26(0): 264-270.
5. Ind T, Iles R, Shepherd J and Chard T (1997) Serum concentrations of cancer antigen 125, placental alkaline phosphatase, cancer‐associated serum antigen and free beta human chorionic gonadotrophin as prognostic markers for epithelialovarian cancer. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 104(9): 1024-1029.
6. Lavitrano M, Camaioni A, Fazio VM, Dolci S, Farace MG, and Corrado S (1989) Sperm cells as vectors for introducing foreign DNA into eggs: genetic transformation of mice. Cell, 57(5): 717-723.
7. Lavitrano M, Maione B, Forte E, Francolini M, Sperandio S, et al. (1997) The interaction of sperm cells with exogenous DNA: a role of CD4 and major histocompatibility complex class II molecules. Experimental Cell Research, 233(1): 56-62.
8. McCreath KJ, Howcroft J, Campbell K, Colman nA, Schnieke et al. (2000) Production of gene-targeted sheep by nuclear transfer from cultured somatic cells. Nature, 405(6790):1066-1069.
9. Mozdziak PE and Petitte JN (2004) Status of transgenic chicken models for developmental biology. Developmental Dynamics, 229(3): 414-421.
10. Romanov MN (2007) Gene Cloning and DNA Analysis: An Introduction. Journal of Heredity, 98(1): 97-98.
11. Shoham Z, Mannaerts B, Insler V and Bennink HJC (1998) Induction of follicular growth using recombinant human follicle-stimulating hormone in two volunteer women with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. Fertility and Sterility, 69(2): 10S-14S.
12. Sugahara T, Grootenhuis PD, Sato A ,Kudo M, Ben-Menahem D, Mary RP, Aaron JW and Irving B (1996) Expression of biologically active fusion genes encoding the common α subunit and either the CGβ or FSHβ subunits: role of a linker sequence. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, 125(1): 71-77.
13. Wall R (2002) New gene transfer methods. Theriogenology, 57(1): 189-201.
14. Zygmunt M, Herr F, Keller-Schoenwetter S, Kunzi-Rapp K, Münstedt K, Klaus T (2002) Characterization of human chorionic gonadotropinas a novel angiogenic factor. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 87(11): 5290-5296.