. ایراندوست ح، وراثی ح ر، لطف الهیان ه، وراثی، م ر و مصلحی حر (1395) تأثر پودر سیر، ویتامین E و آنتی اکسیدان بر عملکرد رشد، تجزیه لاشه و پایداری اکسیداتیو گوشت جوجه های گوشتی. تولیدات دامی، دوره 18، شماره 3، ص 538-525.
2. Amagase H, Petesch BL, Matsuura H, Kasuga, S and Itakura, Y (2001) Recent advances on the nutritional effects associated with the use of garlic as a supplement: intake of garlic and its bioactive components. The Journal of Nutrition 131: 955S-962S.
3. Association of Official Analytical Chemist-AOAC (1990). 15th Edition. USA.
4. Botsoglou NA, Fletouris, DJ, Papageorgiou GE, Vassilopoulos VN, Mantis, AJ and Trakatelli, AJ (1994) Rapid, sensitive, and specific thiobarbituric acid method for Measuring lipid peroxidation in animal tissue, food, and feedstuff samples. Journal Agricultural and Food Chemistry 42 (9):1931–1937.
5. Choi IH, Park WP and Kim YJ (2010) Effects of dietary garlic powder and α-tocopherol supplementation on performance, serum cholesterol levels, and meat quality of chicken. Poultry Science 89: 1724-1731.
6. Ghasemi R, Zarei M and Torki M (2010) Adding medicinal herbs including garlic (Allium sativum) and thyme (Thymus vulgaris) to diet of laying hens and evaluating productive performance and egg quality characteristics. American Journal of Animal and Veterinary Sciences 5: 151-154.
7. Grau A, Guardiola F, Boatella J, Barroeta A and Codony R (2000) Measurement of 2-thiobarbituric acid values in dark chicken meat through derivative spectrophotometry: influence of various parameters. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 48: 1155-1159.
8. Gross WB and Siegel PB (1983) Evaluation of the heterophil/lymphocyte ratio as measure of stress in chickens. Avian Disease 27: 972-979.
9. Horton GMJ, Fennell MJ and Prasad BM (1991) Effects of dietary garlic (Allium sativum) on performance, carcass composition and blood chemistry changes in broiler chickens. Canadian Journal of Animal Science 7l: 939-942.
10 Ipek A and Sahan U (2006) Effects of cold stress on broiler performance and ascites susceptibility. Asian-Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences 19: 734-738.
11. Kim YJ, Jin SK and Yang HS (2009) Effect of dietary garlic bulb and husk on physicochemical properties of chicken meat. Poultry Science 83:398-405.
12. Konjufca VH, Pesti GM and Bakalli RI (1997) Modulation of cholesterol levels in broiler meat by dietary garlic and copper. Poultry Science 76: 1264-1271.
13. Lee KW, Everts H and Beynen AC (2004) Essential oils in broiler nutrition. International Journal of Poultry Science 3: 738-752.
14. Mahmoud S, Hassn M.M, Alam M and Ahmad F (2009) Comparative efficacy of Nigella sativa and Allium sativum as growth promoters in broilers. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology 2:115-119.
15. Onibi GE, Adebisi OE, Fajemisin AN and Adetunji AV (2009) Response of broiler chickens in terms of performance and meat quality to garlic (Allium sativum) supplementation. African Journal Agricultural Research 4(5): 511-517.
16. Peterson AL, Qureshi MA, Ferket PR and Fuller JC (1999) Enhancement of cellular and humoral immunity in young broilers by the dietary supplementation of β-hydroxy-β-methylbutyrate. Immmunopharmacology and Immunotoxicology 21(2): 307-330.
17. Pourali M, Mirghelenji, SA and Kermanshahi H (2010) Effect of garlic powder on productive performance an immune response of broiler chickens challenged with Newcastle disease virus. Global Veterinaria 4(6): 616-621.
18 Qureshi AA, Abuirmeileh N, Din ZZ, Elson CE and Burger WC (1983) Inhibition of cholesterol and fatty acid biosynthesis in liver enzymes and chicken hepatocytes by polar fractions of garlic. Lipids 18: 343-348.
19. Raeesi M, Hoseini-Aliabad SA, Roofchaee A, Zare Shahneh A and Pirali S (2010) Effect of periodically use of garlic (Allium sativum) powder on performance and carcass characteristics in broiler chickens. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology 68: 1213-1219.
20. Rahimi S, Rafiei A, Lotfollahian H and Afsharnaderi A (2008) Influence of combined usage of garlic powder and copper on egg yolk cholesterol concentration in laying hens. Journal of Veterinary Research 63(2): 1-6.
21. Rahimi S, Teymourizadeh Z, Karimi Torshizi MA, Omidbaigi R and Rokni H (2011) Effect of the three herbal extracts on growth performance, immune system, blood factors and intestinal selected bacterial population in broiler chickens Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology 13: 527-539.
22. Rana SV, Pal R, Vaiphei K, Sharma SK. and Ola RP (2011) Garlic in health and disease. Nutrition Research Review 24: 60-71.
23. SAS (1990) SAS/STAT® User's guide release 6.03 edition. SAS institute Inc. Cary NC.
24. Shahriari A, Fatemi Tabatabaie R, Jafari RA and Ghorbanzadeh B (2009) Modulation of serum and liver triglyceride and abdominal fat pad weight by dietary garlic in male broilers. International Journal of Veterinary Research 3(2): 101-105.
25. Varmaghany S, Rahimi S, Karimi Torshizi MA, Lotfollahian H and Hassanzadeh M (2015) The effects of increasing levels of dietary garlic bulb on growth performance, systolic blood pressure, hematology, and ascites syndrome in broiler chickens. Poultry Science 94: 1812-1820.