Akbarinejad V, Tajik, P, Movahedin M and Youssefi R (2016) Effect of Removal of Spermatogonial Stem Cells (SSCs) from In Vitro Culture on Gene Expression of Niche Factors in Bovine. Avicenna Journal of Medical Biotechnology.8(3): 133-138
2. Aliakbari F, Sedighi-Gilani MA, Amidi F, Baazm M, Korouji M, Izadyar F, Yazdekhasti H and Abbasi M (2016) Improving the Efficacy of Cryopreservation of Spermatogonia Stem Cells by Antioxidant. Supplements Cellular Reprogramming.18(2):87-95.
3. Aliakbari F, Sedighi-Gilani MA, Yazdekhasti H, Koruji M, Asgari HR, Baazm M, Izadyar F, Nejad EK, Khanezad M and Abbasi M (2016) Effects of antioxidants, catalase and a-tocopherol on cell viability and oxidative stress variables in frozen-thawed mice spermatogonial stem cells. Artificial Cells Nanomedicine and Biotechnology. 28:1-6
4. Andzi-Barhé T, Massala KK, LCO Engonga and Lebibi j (2015) Phytochemical studies, total phenolic and flavonoids content and evaluation of antiradical activity of the extracts of the leaves from Dischistocalyx sp. (Acanthacées). Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 3(6): 174-178.
5. Conrad S, Renninger M, Hennenlotter J, Wiesner T, Just L, Bonin M, Aicher W, Bühring H, Mattheus U, Mack A, Wagner H, Minger S, Matzkies M, Reppel M, Hescheler J, Sievert K, Stenzl K and Skutella T ( 2008) Generation of pluripotent stem cells from adult human testis. Nature. 456:344–349.
7. Kofman AE, McGraw MR and Payne CJ (2012) Rapamycin increases oxidative stress response gene expression in adult stem cells Aging. 4(4):279-89.
8. Koruji M, Azizi H, Shahverdi A and H Baharvand (2010) Mouse and Human Spermatogonial Stem Cells. Yakhteh Medical Journal. 12(2):147-158 (In persian).
9. Kubota H, Mary RA and Ralph LB (2004) Growth factors essential for self-renewal and expansion of mouse spermatogonial stem cells. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 101(47): 16489-16494.
10. Mazloom Z, Moosavi SFZ, Shabbidar S, Aghasadeghi K and ARF Rajae (2008). The impact of vitamin E on glycemic control and lipid profiles in type 2 diabetes patients. Ofogh-e-Danesh GMUHS Journal. 14(3):64-72 (In persian).
11. Mazochi T, Khamehchyan T and SGA Mousavi (2010) Effect of Ascorbic Acid on Expression of Bax and Bcl-2 Genes and Development of Preanterolate Follicles Isolated from Cryopreservative and Non Cryopreservative Ovaries in Culture. Southern Medicine Quarterly. 13(3):151-162 (In persian).
12.. Morakinyo AO, Adeniyi OS and Arikawe AP (2008) Effects of zingiber officinale on reproductive functions in the male rat. African Journal Biomedical Research. 11: 329- 34.
13. Oatley JM, Jerry JR and Derek JM (2004) Biological activity of cryopreserved bovine spermatogonial stem cells during in vitro culture. Biology of reproduction. 71(3): 942-947.
14. Sabik LME and Abd El-Rahman SS (2009) Alpha-tocopheroland ginger are protective on Cyclophosphamide induced gonadal toxicity in adult male albino rats. Basic and Applied Pathology. 2(1):21-9.
15. Shariat zadeh SMA, Hasanvand A and H Falah hosseini (2015) Protective Effect of Ginger Extract (Zingiber officinalis) on the Toxicity of Bisphenol A on NMRT Rat Testicular Tissue. Medicinal Plants Quarterly. 15(2):151-163 (In persian).16. 16. Tiwari RP (2009) Laboratorytechniques in microbiology & biotechnology. Abhishek Publications. 189p
17. Zingg JM (2007) Vitamin E: An overview of major research directions. Molecular Aspects of Medicine. 28, 400–22.